No announcement yet.

PRICED TO SELL Argentina Dove Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She had other plans for the next 18 months?

Comment

So is this in Mexico or Argentina?

Comment

Was this a drunk posting? No offense to OP but if this was posted on Craigslist it would reek of a scam. None of the details add up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
          she had other plans for the next 18 months?
          lmao

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
            She had other plans for the next 18 months?
            My initial question too.

Comment

Originally posted by ccolley68 View Post
              Yep, she’ll bill alone will far exceed that. Not to mention bird boy tips, staff tips, etc. Unless you plan on sitting around and drinking and not shooting, no way $5k in fees once there is all you are looking at.

When we went, they told us if you are going to pinch pennies on the shell bill, just don’t bother going, because you won’t have any fun. We took 12 guys, I believe it was a 4-5 day trip, and our shell bill was $56,000. And we went in June (their winter), so the days were shorter and we only dove hunted in the evenings. We did Perdiz, ducks, pigeons, parakeets, etc in the mornings, so a lot less shooting overall. If you go during their summer time when the days are longer, and you dove hunt am and pm, that shell bill could easily double. But you will literally shoot more down there in one trip than you can possibly imagine. The only thing stopping you is the speed in which you can reload.

Wow, that's a whole lot of scratch! That trip is scratched off my bucket list.

Comment

Working...
              X