Sunglasses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
    Quality sunglasses make a huge difference in protecting your eyes. Spend the money on some good ones or you can complain about your eyesight deteriorating more quickly again in a couple years.
    well said. Big fan of my Maui Jim's and they have great customer support too.

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
      I had 2 pair of Costa 580g glasses crack will sitting in the case they came in. Both were in my truck in the summer and likely the heat broke the lenses. 1 lens in each pair. They wanted nearly full price to replace them. What is the point in warranty again?
      Agree. I had a thread on here a while ago about sunglasses. I didn't want expensive glasses because I always ended up break them. Someone said you'd be surprised how well you will take care of a pair if they are expensive. They were correct. I bought a set of costas that I loved. After two years I accidentally scratched the lense and yes, it was just as expensive to replace than to just buy another pair. I had the lense replace but once these break, I will not get costas again.

Comment

Here is a link to Costa's current clearance sunglasses. https://www.costadelmar.com/us/en/su...als/sunglasses

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
          Boy I bet they are really good for 4 dollars. Do they have a white frame?

Hahahaha

Comment

I just bought some ray-ban polarized at Ross for 59.00. Steep and Cheap had Oakleys and Costa for about the same price.

Comment

Boy I bet they are really good for 4 dollars. Do they have a white frame?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
              Nope they are ballistics eye pro. No white frames to go with your skinny jeans and Jason Aldean CD's.

Comment

You nailed me [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

You nailed me [emoji23][emoji23]

haha all in good faith

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                    because warranty and made in USA?
                    yep^^they're not hype...I've got a few pair of Costas and Oakleys...their polarizing lenses are top notch...I even wear Oakley prescriptions...good glasses

Comment

I have several pair of Costas. I wear them on the daily and if I do not have them on a sunny day I will get headaches. In my opinion, Costas are worth every penny to me

Comment

Originally posted by Jmh05 View Post
                        haha all in good faith
                        [emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by Hunterlo70 View Post
                          Check out https://shadyrays.com/

I purchased a pair for fishing so I can just throw it around. They have awesome warranty too, even if you lose them!
                          Thanks for the Info. I lose glasses all the time.

Comment

I wear costas and they are worth it to me. But for conversations sake...What if you fish a lot and need polarized. Are costas worth it then? Honest question as I’ve never tried cheap polarized glasses for fishing.

Comment

I've got one pair of Oakley's I've had for close to 6 years and another pair my military son gave me for Christmas 2 years ago. The "clarity" of the lenses + eye protection is worth every cent in my book. "Some" of the real cheap glasses have good clarity but there is NO comparison IMO and I used to buy as cheap as possible but the frames did not last at least with the ones I bought over the years.

Regardless of what brand, if you don't take care of them and protect them ALL will get scratches and screwed up frames. If you are current military or a Veteran then you should be able to buy at a discount? I won't wear another brand period.

Comment

We know that sunglasses can tend to be a bit costly, but honestly the polarization in lenses is a HUGE benefit especially when hunting and fishing. We always recommend polarization especially after any procedure. The optics in them are a world of difference. Great brands are Costa, Ray Bans, Maui Jims, Oakley (just to name a few). They all have different lenses to accommodate whatever activity you are doing (hunting, fishing, driving, etc.). Trust me, you won't regret making the investment. We sell a variety of these brands at several of our locations and TBH members get a $25 discount.

Comment

Working...
                                X