X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
    6!?
    Man that makes me feel better about my 4. Lol
    No way I could handle 6, 2 is more than enough for me.

Plus, it's a vagina not a clown car.

As for the show, I turned it off halfway into the first episode. To be fair, I was likely working or playing on my phone while watching and had no clue what was going on. I'll give it another shot when I can give it my full attention.

Comment

I started watching it because of this thread. Just thought it was another show about hunting and I hit him a little too far back talk.
      It seems to be enjoyable. I keep thinking though about Tarantinos character Hans Landa in *******s. The Jew hunter and how this is the reverse.
      Pacino plays a good old Jewish man. Alta caca. I believe is the proper word.

Comment

Watched a few episodes. Undecided. The answers to a couple questions might help.

1) Are there any sex scenes that are not of a homosexual nature?

2) Do any of the nude scenes feature women that men would like to see naked?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
          Part of what fascinates me is we were still hunting Nazi's in the 70s............
          This went on well past the 70s. Here one article I found after a quick search.

John Demjanjuk, a retired Ohio autoworker who was deported Monday to Germany, is accused of being a guard at a death camp were 29,000 Jews and others were killed.

Judd Hirsch in episode 9 plays Simon Wiesenthal. Here’s an article article from this week about Nazis fleeing to Argentina.

A new cache of documents appears to identify more than 12,000 Nazis who lived in Argentina in the 1930s and who had one or more bank accounts at what is now Credit Suisse bank.

Comment

Originally posted by KX500 View Post
            Watched a few episodes. Undecided. The answers to a couple questions might help.

1) Are there any sex scenes that are not of a homosexual nature?

2) Do any of the nude scenes feature women that men would like to see naked?
            Weirdest thing I've read on TBH lately...and that's saying something.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockValue View Post
              This went on well past the 70s. Here one article I found after a quick search.

John Demjanjuk, a retired Ohio autoworker who was deported Monday to Germany, is accused of being a guard at a death camp were 29,000 Jews and others were killed.

Judd Hirsch in episode 9 plays Simon Wiesenthal. Here’s an article from this week about Nazis fleeing to Argentina.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/nazis-...unts-documents
              Did you see the 1970's movie "The Boys from Brazil"?
              South America was a popular spot for Nazis on the run.

Comment

Just finished it, kinda saw it coming but the hints on this post helped cue me in.

As far as the black on brown lesbian sex scene, me thinks someone funding this series had a box to check before they would ink the check.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
                  Just finished it, kinda saw it coming but the hints on this post helped cue me in.

As far as the black on brown lesbian sex scene, me thinks someone funding this series had a box to check before they would ink the check.
                  I totally get that Hollywood has an agenda and trying to make homosexuality appear 'normal' is something they are pushing in a big way. What new show these days doesn't have at least one homosexual or transgender character? And then at least one gay love/sex scene?

And I don't hate gay people - they are just people, like the rest of us.

But, that doesn't mean I want to see a bunch of gay love/sex scenes.

That is really why I asked the question of just how much of that sort of thing the series includes. After watching a few more episodes, it looks like not a lot.

I've seen lots of shower scenes in movies, too. Normal for these scenes seems to be a very attractive young lady, that you know is naked, but you usually don't really see that much of her. These scenes normally make most think - well they could have shown a little more!

The shower scene with the old lady, was just the opposite. Full nudity for waaaay longer than the scene required, since we all know, you just can't 'unsee' some things!

Reminded me a lot of my limited experience with nude beaches!

Comment

The shower scene with the old lady, was just the opposite. Full nudity for waaaay longer than the scene required, since we all know, you just can't 'unsee' some things!
                    True that.
                    Now I know, never wanted to know....but now I do

This helps explain the older two bedroom couples......
                    Last edited by DaveC; 03-08-2020, 08:57 AM.

Comment

I tried to watch episode 2. I find it tough to watch movies where you know someone is going to do something stupid...and does. Turned it off at piano/glass breaking scene. I saw it coming. I do not find it entertaining to see what is coming. I am no psychic or movie critic, but I saw stuff coming. I like surprises with drama movies. Don't know if I will watch the rest of it. But I like Pacino.

Comment

If you like surprises... Finish the series.

Comment

Good series, 2 to go. Worth the watch.

Comment

Finished it last night...and yes I predicted what the ending of season 1 was.....

Episode 6 has a foreshadowing moment....

Pretty good show

Comment

I covered my eyes the instant I knew what was about to happen. My wife said, “it’s over now you can look.”

SHE LIED!!!!

I got a full frontal shot when I looked!

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                                I covered my eyes the instant I knew what was about to happen. My wife said, “it’s over now you can look.”

SHE LIED!!!!

I got a full frontal shot when I looked!

Haha that’s awesome.
                                I kept turning away but would look back again too soon. Oh too soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X