No announcement yet.

Jon Jon’s Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God's speed to a beautiful soul, prayers sent.

Comment

Rest in Peace Jon Jon

Comment

Rest in Peace Jon Jon

Comment

My exact sentiments Kerrbow. I was torn up but at the same time realized that he is free now. Free from his broken body. But despite that he still brought joy to us. He endured 19 surgeries in his 22 years here and left a huge hole that only God can fill.

Comment

RIP Jon Jon.

Comment

Dang Allergies, RIP Jon Jon.

Comment

In 2001 I lived across the street from Angle and Jon on Montana. Later I went to work for the City of Bryan and bumped into Angle often. That man loves his family unconditionally and it broke my heart to here JonJon went home to be with our Lord and Savior...

Michael

Comment

Those two were joined at the hip Michael. He turned down many opportunities in his 30 years as a police officer to promote because it would have taken more time away from Jon Jon. Wish could have made the service man.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                    Those two were joined at the hip Michael. He turned down many opportunities in his 30 years as a police officer to promote because it would have taken more time away from Jon Jon. Wish could have made the service man.

Me too!

Michael

Comment

I’ll try to remember to send your regards when I see him again.

Comment

Working...
                      X