No announcement yet.

Mortgage Refinance - New Records Interest Rates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tempting but we're already at 3.875% not a huge savings to re-set the loan term

Comment

Originally posted by calfroper_06 View Post
      Dang got 2.5% on a 15 year today. Good time to bite the bullet.
      Any idea what a 10 year would have been?

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
        Get surprised then.

30 yr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        WOW! That is insane. Last week 3.25% was about the lowest

Comment

submitted the application last night online, just got an email back with my rate!

Trey wanted me to pass on that he's working on everybody but doesn't have much time to come up for air.

Comment

Man I am in a tough spot. Current mortgage is at 4.625 %, But we plan on building a house and selling this one in 2-3 years. Not sure if I should refinance or not? With my luck, rates will be crazy high when we settle on our new home a few years from now...

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post

Same here.

Comment

Originally posted by Deuce16 View Post
                What about New home loan, not like a NEW home. But not a Refi.
                A new to me and wife home, I guess
                All day long. Let's do it!

Give a day or three for the hell storm to calm and call me. 512-203-5869

Comment

I just visited your website and created an account. Once I receive email confirmation, I will proceed with application.

Comment

Trey just locked my rate for a refi for a standard 30 year loan. It is a better rate then I got for a 10:1 ARM back in September! Couldn't of made the process any easier. Very happy with the service provided thus far. Highly recommend him if you are thinking about it.

Comment

Since the feds announced today they’re cutting by another .5%, what difference does that make on your loans? Do they drop by another .5%? I’m not real savvy on this type stuff. Thanks.

Comment

I just hit the mortgage jackpot with the help of Trey. If you haven’t contacted him yet, do it now.

Comment

Originally posted by 44mAG View Post
                          Man I am in a tough spot. Current mortgage is at 4.625 %, But we plan on building a house and selling this one in 2-3 years. Not sure if I should refinance or not? With my luck, rates will be crazy high when we settle on our new home a few years from now...
                          I’m not a mortgage lender, so I can’t advise you. However, I can tell you, from personal experience, I was almost exactly where you are. So I looked into it with Trey, we are closing in two weeks. Locked in at 3.50% and my payment is going down about $400/mo. My break even on closing costs vs mortgage savings is right at 20 months. Even if I want to start building a year from now (which is the plan) and it takes them 9 months to build the house, that’s a total of 21 months best case scenario. So even at a worse case scenario of break even, it’s still worth it to me to reduce the monthly payments by $400 until I get ready to build

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                            Yeah I’ve got a 3.375 30 year. Got it in 2016 and just not sure it’s worth it right now

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                              Since the feds announced today they’re cutting by another .5%, what difference does that make on your loans? Do they drop by another .5%? I’m not real savvy on this type stuff. Thanks.
                              X2 how does this affect today’s rates.

Comment

It’s the 10 year treasury bonds that affect mortgage rates more so then the fed cuts. Treasury rates dropped below 1% to like 0.989% today.

Comment

Working...
                                X