Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the suggestions

Comment

I hate to say it but when I saw the title to this I thought it said “stripper guide”. My very first thought was “only on TBH” but my close second was “I wonder how you get into that line of business?”

Then I realized I read it wrong and laughed til I cried.

Carry on. LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by mmlreiner View Post
        I hate to say it but when I saw the title to this I thought it said “stripper guide”. My very first thought was “only on TBH” but my close second was “I wonder how you get into that line of business?”

Then I realized I read it wrong and laughed til I cried.

Carry on. LOL!
        Ha.....was gonna tell him about the Kit Kat Club on the southeast side of the lake.

Comment

Originally posted by Bish View Post
          Big D's fishing service, you can find him on Facebook. He is a member on TBH, and a very close friend of mine 40+ years.

God Bless
          Bish
          Doubling up with Bish here, Darrell has a super nice boat, He will keep you laughing the whole time and you will catch plenty of stripers. Me, my brother and Dad went out with him 2 years ago and we killed the big stripers on slabs, we were wore out. I bet we caugt 20-25 big stripers between us.

Good luck,

Jimbow

Comment

Do not use Knucklehead Guide service. Bad experience and pretty sure he kept most of our filets.

Comment

Working...
            X