Altuve and Correa with the boomsticks!

Comment

Good win...

Comment

Correa’s bat is on fire right now!

Comment

Originally posted by Starman View Post
                  I tell you what I love.

I love getting MLB hot takes from a Rangers fan on an Astros thread.

Those are the best hot takes.

Tell me more.
                  You're welcome....Starman! You clearly need the help.

Are you familiar with the concepts of cable and sattelite TV? This is really gonna blow your mind too, but some people like to watch BASEBALL of all kinds, not just 1 team.

Comment

My boy Tucker!

Comment

El Toro!

Comment

This thread should get lively after today's game with the A's.

Comment

That was wild! The mental game the stros are having to play every day, seems to be taking its toll. Altuve’s head may explode at any time.

That coach needs to be fired, imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Not looking good. Fire the coach for what? Guy has a hard on cuz Stros got rid of him. Slider in the back on 3-2 count. Come on

Comment

They did hit him 3 times this weekend...

From what I read today, Ol boy seems to have a habit of injecting himself into the game, and hurling insults at opposing players. It’s baseball, but just not what that staff seems to need these days....less distractions would seem to help...given the aforementioned mental game they are fighting daily.

Nevermind that he told the guy to “come on” and stepped out of the dugout, only to hide behind his players.[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

that was one of two tough stretches the stros face in their schedule this year. The next 20 games to finish out August should be a little bit more manageable. Im expecting something along the lines of 14-6 over the next 20 games. Bullpen and lack of timely hitting has been the issues so far. I actually like what weve seen from some of the young guys but the recent Verlander news obviously limits the upside this season.

Comment

Working...
                                X