Official Astros 2020 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rubi513 View Post
    dang, i thought i may stay away this year, but crying azz karen is sucking me in.

fify

Comment

Javier looks good. Strike thrower

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
        Dale. All teams do things that by rules are cheating. Pitchers use sunscreen and rosin inside. When you throw at someone’s head you deserve to be suspended. If your going to throw at someone be respectful to the game and do it the right way. Thigh and buttocks. Anything else and you are a jack wagon.

I’m well aware...

You stros fans are 10 ply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Last edited by Dale Moser; 07-29-2020, 06:34 PM.

Comment

He better listen to Correas podcast on rough massages.

Comment

Ok Astros are deserving of being plunked below the shoulders...that said Kelly is a coward / worm!

And he has been his entire career

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

For some reason I like that he didn’t apologize half heartedly. And I think that post on Ig is hilarious. Can’t stand those pitchers that drill someone and say it got away from them and they apologize for their actions. **** on that, he threw at them cause he didn’t like them and he owned it. Good for him

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                For some reason I like that he didn’t apologize half heartedly. And I think that post on Ig is hilarious. Can’t stand those pitchers that drill someone and say it got away from them and they apologize for their actions. **** on that, he threw at them cause he didn’t like them and he owned it. Good for him
                Oh lord...tough guy Kelly hiding behind a phone / computer and he hurried his butt to the dug out = coward ...all 140 lbs of him

Comment

I guess iv never payed any attention to the guy, he’s a weird one for sure. I like how he played it, but it rings hollow since pitchers don’t have to bat this year. JV won’t forget..:

Comment

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
                    Oh lord...tough guy Kelly hiding behind a phone / computer and he hurried his butt to the dug out = coward ...all 140 lbs of him

Lol, he wasn’t hiding too much with 97 directed at someone’s ear hole. And he’s got to finish out the season. If his teammates start taking some in the ribs we could have an old fashion bean ball contest in the making. I’d kill to watch some old time baseball. Dig in, chin music. Show up the pitcher, chin music. Spout off in the media, chin music. Old school ball players were tough

Comment

Where's Clemens when you need him

Comment

Is this really his account? He ran to the dugout and is acting tough?? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by krausejmk View Post
                          Is this really his account? He ran to the dugout and is acting tough?? Lol

I can not vouch, it’s a screen shot I saw on the web.

But we can quit acting like Correa didn’t have a chance to go get some if he wanted it. I mean they started at the mound and the plate. Maybe he was waiting for McCullers. They’re both just acting tough.

Unrelated, the kid that started for LA tonight played HS ball about 10 miles from here, and his off season throwing coach just happens to be my sons new coach. Ol boy can deal it!

Last edited by Dale Moser; 07-29-2020, 08:42 PM.

Comment

I’m well aware...

You stros fans are 10 ply.

Dale, I know it’s hard as a ranger fan to be anything but a jack wagon, but give it a shot...

Comment

I can not vouch, it’s a screen shot I saw on the web.

But we can quit acting like Correa didn’t have a chance to go get some if he wanted it. I mean they started at the mound and the plate. Maybe he was waiting for McCullers. They’re both just acting tough.

Unrelated, the kid that started for LA tonight played HS ball about 10 miles from here, and his off season throwing coach just happens to be my sons new coach. Ol boy can deal it!

Cool..red head can bring it!

Comment

New rule regarding a runner automatically starting on 2nd base in extra innings is so dumb. Might as well do coach pitch or something

Comment

Working...
                                X