No announcement yet.

Official Astros 2020 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Kelly's defense, Correa missed a bunch of time due to an injury sustained during a massage...he aint NEVER wanted any smoke, not even from Joe Kelly.

Also, if you're gonna cheat like they did, you're gonna get thrown at. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      In Kelly's defense, Correa missed a bunch of time due to an injury sustained during a massage...he aint NEVER wanted any smoke, not even from Joe Kelly.

Also, if you're gonna caught like they did, you're gonna get thrown at. Deal with it.
      Fixed it for you

Comment

Also, if you're gonna cheat like they did, you're gonna get thrown at. Deal with it.

Dude you don’t even follow the stros. Did you know Correa and McCullers have a daily podcast about the UFC and Correa can be seen routinely sparring on how Instagram. That’s honestly where he probably broke his rib.

Kelly walked his *** back to the dig out. Correa stood right there calling him on out.

Just stick to enjoying the Rangers game in your new hay barn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Death, taxes and whining Rangers fans on Astros threads

Comment

Plunk em all you want, but don't throw at people's heads.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
              Plunk em all you want, but don't throw at people's heads.

I’m not sure Kelly has the luxury of that kind of precision with his fastball. He seems to throw it in a general direction, about as accurate as ol Tshelley![emoji23]

Comment

I’m not sure Kelly has the luxury of that kind of precision with his fastball. He seems to throw it in a general direction, about as accurate as ol Tshelley![emoji23]

You seem like a Joe Kelly. Wasn’t even on the Team when the Astros beat the Dodgers in 2017, was on the 2018 Redsox team accused of cheating and threw a 3-0 fastball at 97 behind Bregmans head. I’m all for them retaliating and playing old school but that ain’t it.

Comment

If little girls like Bregman would learn how to fight, that would squash it real quick. Nobody enjoys having their *** whipped.

Comment

Dale,

Your dealing with a guy who thinks O'Brien is a brilliant head coach for the Texans.

Don't waste your time.

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
                      Dale,

Your dealing with a guy who thinks O'Brien is a brilliant head coach for the Texans.

Don't waste your time.

I have no bones with TShelly but this is funny. I say that as we just disagree on our perception of Big Bad Bob...

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
                        Death, taxes and whining Rangers fans on Astros threads

[emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
                          I have no bones with TShelly but this is funny. I say that as we just disagree on our perception of Big Bad Bob...
                          Nor do I.

He is a stat genius that can tell you more about things in depth but can't grasp when the stats don't equal championships the wheels fall off his wagon.

Comment

Dale,

Don't waste your time.

[emoji1360]

I got no issue with Tshelley. He loves his team, I think they’re cheating little bitches. It’s fine, that’s why rivalries are rivalries.

Comment

Dale,

Don't waste your time.

If he was that bad he would have been fired already. Y’all MMQB’s have that undefeated record

Comment

[emoji1360]

I got no issue with Tshelley. He loves his team, I think they’re cheating little bitches. It’s fine, that’s why rivalries are rivalries.

Ditto. If the rangers were good enough to form an opinion on mine would be similar.

Last edited by Tshelly; 07-29-2020, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X