No announcement yet.

Official Astros 2020 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will watch the Astros here and there. I enjoy Baseball. Not going to make it any type of priority like our Family has in the past. NFL.....no way. NBA.....have not watched or been to a game in probably ten years. I do not spend a bunch of money going to professional sporting events so I’m not that fan they are worried about. I guess at some point there will be tv ratings out for baseball. It will be interesting to see if some fans protest by not watching.

Comment

2-0...I like it

Comment

Greinke didn’t look very good

Comment

Machete!

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
            . I guess at some point there will be tv ratings out for baseball. It will be interesting to see if some fans protest by not watching.
            of course the media is all for this stuff. I saw where ESPN is tooting their highest ever ratings for the baseball opener of the yanks. just more propaganda to choke down

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
              I will watch the Astros here and there. I enjoy Baseball. Not going to make it any type of priority like our Family has in the past. NFL.....no way. NBA.....have not watched or been to a game in probably ten years. I do not spend a bunch of money going to professional sporting events so I’m not that fan they are worried about. I guess at some point there will be tv ratings out for baseball. It will be interesting to see if some fans protest by not watching.
              The sheep will be watching. The same ones who hide in there home from covid and believe the CDC.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ll watch baseball. Don’t hide from the Rona. Or believe anything any of the news outlets pump. Watch if you want don’t if you don’t want. Enjoyed seeing the Astros off to a quick start.

Comment

Verlander out for the season 😡

Comment

Originally posted by flyinstroke View Post
                    Same here. Me and my boys had a nice evening of grilling and chilling watching the Stros........then they went and got political. My boys were the ones that said we don't want to watch if they kneel or have BLM crap on. And to think I actually expected something better from the Astros. Enjoy the season to those still watching. My boys and I will pass.

So much for America's past time huh
                    Originally posted by DoubleGG View Post
                    Yep
                    Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
                    Never even turned it on. Been a hard core fan since I moved to Houston in 2011. Watched the terrible team turn into a championship team. Rarely did we miss a game on tv in almost a decade.

No mas. I hope MLB feels the pain. I’ve had ENOUGH!
                    Originally posted by tmstuk View Post
                    Been lurking on this thread for a long time without commenting and enjoyed it. I always defended the astros saying “everybody else was doing it”. After turning on the game tonight and seeing that they are now involved in politics,,,,,,,,,,strip the title and goodbye!
                    Originally posted by bobby314 View Post
                    I'm done watching the Astros. Ur a millionaire and you can't even honor the country and flag that gave you the freedom to be a millionaire? I'm out
                    Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                    Thrilled to see so many Stros fans with the conviction to tell them adios. Same here. Done.
                    Originally posted by MassMan View Post
                    I didn't leave them. They left me. I'm through defending the trash can too. ****ing cheaters.

Sent from my SM-A015AZ using Tapatalk
                    Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                    I’m with this guy. I won’t watch a Stros game this year, and I hate that. But enough is enough 😢
                    Originally posted by Swampa View Post
                    ****ing disgusting. I was so ready for sports to be back. Never thought MLB would stoop to the NFL level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Originally posted by scotth89 View Post
                    I’m done with all sports as well. I hope they suffer tremendous losses.
                    Originally posted by ACbob View Post
                    Been a CC Hooks (Astros AA affiliate) season ticket holder since day one. I'm done.
                    Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                    Just dropped in to say goodbye Astros and all of professional sports. Hopefully someday y’all will see the error or your ways.
                    Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                    Fark MLB/blm. May many owners go bankrupt.

SH
                    Originally posted by DRT View Post
                    The sheep will be watching. The same ones who hide in there home from covid and believe the CDC.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
                    Ok, so y’all won’t be commenting further on this thread. Thanks for your previous support

Comment

Who’s the astros? Never heard of em!

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                        Verlander out for the season [emoji35]

But is Kate ok? That’s what’s important.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ok, so y’all won’t be commenting further on this thread. Thanks for your previous support
                          You're welcome. I'll comment if I please.

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
                            You're welcome. I'll comment if I please.

I’m sorry, I thought you didn’t care. My bad

Comment

I’m sorry, I thought you didn’t care. My bad
                              I don't and don't expect to have much to add this season. Haven't seen a pitch after hardly missing one since 1977. That said, I don't need your permission to post.

Comment

Hopeful Verlander will miss 4 ish weeks.

Come back for a post season run.

Go Stros!

Comment

Working...
                                X