Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FND and I..... Live Pig Hunt this evening...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am going to have to ask you two to never come back. I can deal with you shooting the pigs and an occasional deer but you have gone too far with shooting the tin. I have been watching that piece for several years waiting for it to get to the right age and you shot it!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      I have not laughed that hard quietly in 20-30 years[emoji23][emoji23]. My view was blocked of “the pig” by a tree plus I was watching the other 30 plus pigs trickle back down the levy to the feeder while trying to grab my second arrow and I hear Thwaack! I look over and think he must have spined a piglet because nothing is running...and see a green nocturnal stuck in the other side of the levy.[emoji23][emoji23]. When he told me what he did we laughed so **** hard (albeit quietly)... didn’t matter about the video flub because the other stuff plus the look on his face in the moment was so **** funny[emoji23][emoji23] He killed the **** out of that tin! Complete passthrough with the heavy arrow![emoji41][emoji23].

We’ll have a story to talk about for years! Anybody know the limit on tin?[emoji41]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Nice shot placement on the boar, Hero.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
        It’s a cover. Something someone with OCD would do.
        hahaha thats great!

Comment

Got FNDs mount back already. Taxi did a sweet job in record time![emoji41][emoji23]

Comment

Got FNDs mount back already. Taxi did a sweet job in record time![emoji41][emoji23]

Like bobcats. They rarely get the eyes set correctly

Comment

Notice the right side....needed a couple more years.[emoji6]. Nice taxi work though.

Comment

Originally posted by elliscountyhog View Post
                I am going to have to ask you two to never come back. I can deal with you shooting the pigs and an occasional deer but you have gone too far with shooting the tin. I have been watching that piece for several years waiting for it to get to the right age and you shot it!
                Lmao. It takes a real pro guide to get a Tin Can Slam.

Comment

That’s some right fine Taxi work.

Comment

Who did the taxi work on the Tin?

Comment

Shoulda went with a pedastal mount.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                        Who did the taxi work on the Tin?
                        Looks like a Mueller

Lasting beauty and enduring protection meet in the Corrugated Panel metal roof from Mueller. You’ll receive better energy efficiency and extra durability at an affordable cost.

Comment

Nice work gentlemen! Congrats on the pig, and the tin.

How old was that tin? Looks half matured to me. Other half could have used a few more years. Good look-n "tin point" just the same.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                            lol...well played

Comment

Fnd always hits the tin ring! Nice hunt fellers. As long as you have fun, it doesn't matter if the targets are pork...or metal.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                                Nice work gentlemen! Congrats on the pig, and the tin.

How old was that tin? Looks half matured to me. Other half could have used a few more years. Good look-n "tin point" just the same.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Thanks for following along fellas!! Good to have a Tbh live hunt or two occasionally to liven up the place.

Comment

Working...
                                X