Any EDC guys here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QuackHunter View Post
    Let me have that Fellhoelter, really want one but can’t justify the price. Used to be super heavy into the EDC Community but got out of it a few years ago to focus on shooting. Used to be my daily, Enrique Pena Custom Rhino and a Jeff Hanko custom Twisted Trident, no rock a Microtech ultratech DE everyday and the Hanko always rides in the pocket with me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tell me what makes that light worth $1500+. Serious inquiry.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
      Tell me what makes that light worth $1500+. Serious inquiry.

Well direct cost from Jeff is $700 or $800 I believe. Secondary market is driven by the want and desire for those who haven’t been able to score direct from him. You’re paying for quality and craftsmanship just like you would a custom 2011 or bolt gun. Paying for someone’s experience and knowledge as well as ability to execute that. Same with custom knives, materials play a role as well when you get into exotic stuff like Timascus, Mokuti, and of course damascus. I have seen good cause auctions for high end materials go well over $10k.

Comment

Well direct cost from Jeff is $700 or $800 I believe. Secondary market is driven by the want and desire for those who haven’t been able to score direct from him. You’re paying for quality and craftsmanship just like you would a custom 2011 or bolt gun. Paying for someone’s experience and knowledge as well as ability to execute that. Same with custom knives, materials play a role as well when you get into exotic stuff like Timascus, Mokuti, and of course damascus. I have seen good cause auctions for high end materials go well over $10k.

Well said

I say smoke em if you got em

Comment

wallet, keys, knife, phone and flash light

Flash light always comes in handy

Comment

My “town” EDC...

Comment

Originally posted by retrieverman View Post
              My “town” EDC...
              Tell me about the clip on the magazine

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

What does it take to be a member of the EDC community?

I always have a set of house keys, truck keys, knife of some sort, wallet and cell phone.

No guns at my place of work, but when I’m off the clock I have an ankle gun or P365.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post

Think they're pretty universal.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post

Made by The Neo Mag, great company and I’ve talked to the owner several times and done some work with him. Great product as well and are caliber specific. They also make a product called the RASC that holds speed strips for reloading revolvers.

Comment

Made by The Neo Mag, great company and I’ve talked to the owner several times and done some work with him. Great product as well and are caliber specific. They also make a product called the RASC that holds speed strips for reloading revolvers.

Gotcha. Off to shop. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                        I upgraded to the Olight when they had a big sale before Christmas. The magnetic charger is genius!
                        Which model is that? Been looking to get a small bright light for work and these seem like quality lights.

Comment

Originally posted by BowTech2010 View Post
                          Which model is that? Been looking to get a small bright light for work and these seem like quality lights.
                          Looks like Olight S2R Baton II

Comment

Originally posted by BowTech2010 View Post

Originally posted by Harry View Post
                            Looks like Olight S2R Baton II

That is correct.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

And the pendulum swings.... halfway through this thread us flashlight carrying guys were a bunch of old crazy blind dudes that nobody understood. Now we are the cool kids.

Thanks Michael !!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                                And the pendulum swings.... halfway through this thread us flashlight carrying guys were a bunch of old crazy blind dudes that nobody understood. Now we are the cool kids.

Thanks Michael !!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                                lol! FWIW. As others have said I think you would be really pleased with the newer options available over the mag light. I used those for years but they are almost like using a candle compared to the newer lights that are available.

Comment

Working...
                                X