No announcement yet.

Any EDC guys here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For me it’s just a case trapper , front pocket wallet and keys . On my day’s off I add my sig 365xl

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
      I'm even more shocked some guys carry a flashlight all day, everyday. That seems a bit odd to me.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
      I don't get it either but then again, I very rarely need one. Maybe they all work in attics or something all day?

Comment

Interesting thread

The flashlight thing is odd to me
        Last one of these I got blasted because of my ECD...... it didn’t hold enough rounds and wrong caliber for the killers in here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
          Mine

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

This here is awesome

Comment

No one carries a big keyring hooked to their belt loop anymore?

Comment

Fenix E12, Zero Tolerance 0566, and my keys. Depending on day i may have a G43 and spare mag. Im oilfield with a pretty decent salary that depends on not being caught with a firearm. As much as im for the 2nd, i do find myself neglecting it in favor of a paycheck.

Comment

Lol. Me too. Had no idea. I'm even more shocked some guys carry a flashlight all day, everyday. That seems a bit odd to me.

Flashlight to me anyway is a super handle thing to have on my person

Comment

If I remember my wallet it’s a good day!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                    I love this so much

Comment

I carry a Hellcat, a folding knife of some sorts and a fleshlight for when it gets dark.

Comment

Originally posted by Smithwr View Post
                        I carry a Hellcat, a folding knife of some sorts and a fleshlight for when it gets dark.
                        I see what you did there.

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
                          I was today years old when I learned there is a custom flashlight community.
                          They probably have a Facebook page and Instagram too.

I wonder if they get together on dark nights and compare their beams?

"Gonna be moonless night on the 23rd! Y'all want to get together and shine our flashlights?"

"Walmart has a sale on double A's!"

Comment

Lol. Me too. Had no idea. I'm even more shocked some guys carry a flashlight all day, everyday. That seems a bit odd to me.

For me it is not all that mysterious to have a flashlight on me all the time.

At 66 years old I don't see as well as I used to even with corrective contacts. Especially in low light. I am always in my shop looking in lower cabinets for stuff, working on small items, going up in my storage loft to get something and don't want to turn on the lights, etc.

Also we live in a remote creek bottom in SE Iowa. You can step outside at night and look 360 degrees and you won't see another light. If I need to check on my animals or take trash to the burn barrel I always have a flashlight handy.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Man, I didnt know there would be so many people stuck on the fact I like to carry a pocket flashlight on a daily basis.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
                                Man, I didnt know there would be so many people stuck on the fact I like to carry a pocket flashlight on a daily basis.
                                Probably more of, you carry a $1,500 flashlight on a daily basis.

You ever have to check for loose screws on that thing?

Comment

Working...
                                X