X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What if the sun burns out. Gotta have that flashlight

Comment

Originally posted by TxSon1836 View Post
      idk i feel like if someone came to attack you and you just go full blown strip down buck naked and run at said attacker i dont think many folk out there would fight a naked guy. and id definetly rock a glow in the dark condom so i can swirl it around like a lightsabre further intimidating my attacker.
      So funny story along those lines:

Around a year ago, I was taking a shower at 11:30 or so in the evening when the doorbell rings. Not knowing what to expect, I jump out of the shower, grab my Glock, and go straight to the door, dripping wet and no towel. I figure if someone is in trouble, a naked guy won’t bother them too much, and if they’re there to rob us, maybe a soaking wet naked guy will throw em off. I rip the door open and look out—nobody to be seen.

Some kids playing ding dong ditch probably saw a lot more than they expected

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
        OMG! I smell a crackhead gun!

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post

Around a year ago, I was taking a shower at 11:30 or so in the evening when the doorbell rings. Not knowing what to expect, I jump out of the shower, grab my Glock, and go straight to the door, dripping wet and no towel. I figure if someone is in trouble, a naked guy won’t bother them too much, and if they’re there to rob us, maybe a soaking wet naked guy will throw em off. I rip the door open and look out—nobody to be seen.

thats awesome! since you haven't had recurring ding dong ditches im assuming you scared them good.

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post

Or maybe you played right into there hands (phrasing?). It is called ding dong ditch.

Comment

Flashlight Olight S2R Baton II
              Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
              What the black thing between your knife and pen?
              I sell GM parts for a living and sometimes you get that guy that dont know that the part is called. Then I have to go outside look in the engine bay while he/she points at the part they want, being able to see the part helps me
              Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
              That's what I'm wondering too. Y'all walk around with a flashlight in your pocket every day?
              Originally posted by Traildust View Post
              Y'all work at night?

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
                OMG! I smell a crackhead gun!
                Dont knock em. When I bust a cap up in some dood and the po-leace takes my heater I ain't out nothing.

All them guys with fancy guns will be crying and I'll go get another

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                  I see you went with the fabled Glock .40 Problem Solver.
                  Problem solver is better than no gun at all

Comment

Let me have that Fellhoelter, really want one but can’t justify the price. Used to be super heavy into the EDC Community but got out of it a few years ago to focus on shooting. Used to be my daily, Enrique Pena Custom Rhino and a Jeff Hanko custom Twisted Trident, no rock a Microtech ultratech DE everyday and the Hanko always rides in the pocket with me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                      Mine

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
                      why do you have so many unwrapped sticks of gum?

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                        Lmao!!

Comment

Originally posted by QuackHunter View Post
                          Let me have that Fellhoelter, really want one but can’t justify the price. Used to be super heavy into the EDC Community but got out of it a few years ago to focus on shooting. Used to be my daily, Enrique Pena Custom Rhino and a Jeff Hanko custom Twisted Trident, no rock a Microtech ultratech DE everyday and the Hanko always rides in the pocket with me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Love that Twisted Trident

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                            So he never has to say "and I'm all out of bubblegum"

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
                              That's what I'm wondering too. Y'all walk around with a flashlight in your pocket every day?
                              I carry a flashlight everyday. As you can see it is pretty well worn.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                                I carry a flashlight everyday. As you can see it is pretty well worn.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                                Is that a Milt Sparks SS2? If so, how do you like it?

Comment

Working...
                                X