No announcement yet.

Septic system costs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marshman - I know it’s not the exact area, but I had a couple of them installed in Orange County when I lived in Little Cypress. Bosco was by far the best to deal with and his prices were right in line with others. I’d highly recommend them and I believe he will travel up that way. If you end up needing to go aerobic, I’d steer clear of Jet for sure.

Comment

wow some areas are super cheap compared to central tx

do a search on here about backed up poopers and you will find that alot of traditional septic systems will leave you at risk for this when the ground gets soaked during heavy rains

I paid like 13-15k for mine a few yrs ago and they had to use a hydraulic hammer and backhoe for 3 days to get through the limestone for the hole. Aerobic is the only way I would go if I wanted it to be the most up to date and worry free. Mine has been maintenance free for 5 yrs now aside from adding bleach to the spray tank once a year and no smells out in the back discharge area

Comment

Originally posted by kmitchl View Post
        I read all of that. Then the county kept coming up with additional requirements that were not in the TCEQ documents. I never did find any of the additional stuff they wanted but it was easier to go along and get the permit than to have a p****ing match.
        The county’s local order may be more stringent.

Comment

Working...
        X