Funny wife story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny wife story

Been married about 6 years. Three boys in the house. Wife mostly stayed at home and nursing student. She’s always talking about the never ending mountain of laundry and how much time it takes. I’m like yeah that’s a lot of laundry and probably sucks.

Fast forward, and I find myself unemployed for the first time ever. So she’s at nursing clinicals the first weekend and I decide to knock out the laundry. It was a lot. Like 6 loads the first day.

But then I’ve been keeping up with it for the last two weeks. Literally one load a day and not a stitch of dirty laundry in the house. Also doing all the dishes. All totaled up takes about 30min a day.

So can you say....BUSTED

You’re no long with Kimberly Clark??

You were there a good amount of time weren’t you??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I hate laundry. We have two boys at home and I counted 41 shirts after a week. I don’t even know how that’s possible but it’s irritating. Especially because NOBODY can take off their clothes without turning them inside out.

Comment

Originally posted by TXUSMC View Post
        I hate laundry. We have two boys at home and I counted 41 shirts after a week. I don’t even know how that’s possible but it’s irritating. Especially because NOBODY can take off their clothes without turning them inside out.
        Just hang em up inside out...

Comment

If she reads this you may be doing those small loads by hand.

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
            Just hang em up inside out...
            I make piles they get to carry upstairs and put away.

Comment

Woah... back button.

Comment

Originally posted by TXUSMC View Post
                When I was a kid, my mom made my little sister and me go through the dirty clothes and turn ours right side out before she washed them. 30ish years later, and I still won't put my clothes inside out in the hamper.

Comment

I hope you didn't say how easy it was and that she was busted to your wife.

If laundry is something she hates and you are now doing it and think it's so easy, guess who will be the laundry person going forward... Hurry and screw something up. Turn one of her favorite white shirts tie die or something. Dry something of hers that is supposed to be hang dry only.

Comment

I work from home unless I’m traveling to sites or clients offices and I help with laundry, also. We have 2 guys so you can just imagine how much laundry there is and I have asked them a few times to turn their clothes right side out and they are just too lazy to do it so their clothes get hung up and folded inside out. Hasn’t completely fixed it but there are not near as many folded that way any more.

Comment

I live alone...………………..
                      So, I don't wear clothes...………..
                      "was that, too much info".?..…………….

Comment

Be careful when mentioning this to your wife...there are other things you find yourself doing “by hand.”

Comment

This is not something to be discussed....ever.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                            This is not something to be discussed....ever.
                            Words of wisdom!

Comment

Of course I didn’t mention it to her��

Comment

Working...
                              X