Costco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charles View Post
    I've been a member for several years. Our purchases are paper goods, Coffee, frozen smoothie mix, protein powder, popcorn, detergents, shampoo, peanut butter, trash bags, etc.

I'll also buy meat like brisket and ribs on occasion.

Basically, anything that we use on a regular basis and has a long shelf life.
    This

Comment

Anyone a member of the one in spring off 249?

Been thinking about joining - have also heard good things about their liquor department that might make it worth my while.

Comment

Not Costco but Sams. I buy lots of stuff there except food. Well worth the membership. You can get 15 pounds of Milk Bones for the dogs for the same or less than what it costs for 10 pounds at Walmart. Lots of other things are the same story.

Comment

TP, Paper towel, garbage sacks, most produce, eggs, avocado oil, blueberries, protein powder, peanut butter, tomato sauce, chicken/brisket/steak, lithium AA's for cameras and that 5 dollar chix to make chix salad every now and then. Most much cheaper than the grocery store.

Comment

I think their steaks are better quality than what you can find at my HEB. I don’t have one close so I have to pay double at my local meat market for a good steak but I’m good with it.

Comment

They have pretty solid prices every day on electronics but the run some killer deals on tvs and other small electronics like ear buds and home audio.

Comment

We buy quite a bit of stuff there but since there is now only two of us it is mostly non-perishables since it is mostly in bulk. We do like their meat I like to buy a whole beef tenderloin, cut them into steaks and freeze in packets of two

Comment

We buy meat, fish , chicken etc. and break down into meals and freeze also. Just us two. Always gas up there when we can. We've bought tires, my wife's glasses and lots of stuff we can store and use up. We learned not to buy perishables. We use to end up with a lot of outdated stuff until we learned we can't eat that much peanut butter! All and all its ok. You have to watch it though, its not always cheaper.

Comment

I am a member. I buy a good bit of beef there as well as household goods.

Gas is cheap plus they treat their employees well so Costco is good to go for me

Comment

Forgot to mention we buy all our gas & diesel from there too.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Meat, cheese, seasonal items, nuts, coffee, random Crap. I love it. Lol. Plus propane for the camper is cheapest around. Gas as well

Comment

Originally posted by JTRichardson View Post
                          Anyone a member of the one in spring off 249?

Been thinking about joining - have also heard good things about their liquor department that might make it worth my while.
                          The actual liquor store doesn't require a membership. Neither does the food area where you can buy pizza or get a foot long all beef hot dog & drink for $1.50[emoji51]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Btw the hotdogs and pizza are amazing.

Comment

Been members for years now. Last 2 years we have done the executive membership which costs a little more but you get cash back and between gas and dog food we almost buy enough to pay for our membership. They have great prime brisket when I need those. Otherwise it’s paper goods, coffee, creamer, oil for cooking and truck, snacks, trail mix, milk and lots of other things that are of interest. The things we buy we go through on a regular basis so not like we are storing it for a year.

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
                                I’m single and I’m a member. They usually have the cheapest gas in town. I go inside probably a couple times a month. I typically don’t buy produce from there because it will go bad before I eat it all. But dry goods, household goods, meat occasionally...oh yeah. It’s worth the membership cost to me.
                                Costco prides themselves on being the cheapest price on gas in the surrounding area.

Comment

Working...
                                X