Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Cdb oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They make synthetic urine and even fake penis dispensers. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      You are correct, one is the Whizzinator. We had a young white fellow come in for testing with one and got caught. It didn't match his skin color, lol.

Comment

That don’t help much when they hair Follicle test .

Comment

Wow. I've never had a test where they look at your junk. I thought that was only for probation and such. They don't go in the restroom with you at the clinics.

Comment

Wow. I've never had a test where they look at your junk. I thought that was only for probation and such. They don't go in the restroom with you at the clinics
            The two large clinics that run 80% of the tests require the door to be open with a same sex attendant observing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
              The two large clinics that run 80% of the tests require the door to be open with a same sex attendant observing.
              How would you explain what you do for work?

I observe people in the bathroom stall to make sure their junk is on the up and up?

Comment

I know a lot of people are saying the stuff you can buy at the store doesn't work, but it did help me with minor back pain while driving. Previously the drive from Lubbock to DFW my back would hurt, now I can make the drive back and forth just fine. I use the water soluble full spectrum hemp oil from CBD American Shaman. I use it the day before the drive and once while driving, so I don't go through a lot of it.

Clearly, nothing is a cure all and I know it isn't "curing" my back like some people claim it does, but I have noticed a difference. Is it in my head? Maybe, but it seems to help so I will keep using it for now until I have a reason not to.

Comment

Originally posted by mdb View Post
                  Full Spectrum Hemp Oil is legal in Texas. The law was signed on June 11, 2019. The legal limit is 0.3% THC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  And the state of Texas has NO labratories to test percentage. Hay day for lawyers!

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
                    Scam.
                    That term is not really accurate. It is confusing and I personally have not done much of my some research on industrial hemp cbd but legit products and people who benefit from it are numerous.

Farmer's in TX will grow crops with futures contracts. More research will happen. Hopefully some great Texans can figure out how find many great uses for that plant.

Comment

Yep. Education is the key.

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                        That don’t help much when they hair Follicle test .
                        firing someone over cbd is chicken****

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoblin22 View Post
                          firing someone over cbd is chicken****
                          Agreed but, the insurance companies don’t look at it that way. Most companies wouldn’t conduct such test if the insurance companies didn’t make them.

Comment

The highly trained cannabis detecting dogs seem very confused by hemp also.

Comment

It will lower you cholesterol and raise your credit score!

Comment

Originally posted by mdb View Post
                                Yep. Education is the key.

And. They’re not all the same.

[ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xmol8g-gQ-c&t=5s"]Botany Scientifics: A More Nostalgic Way of Doing Business - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X