Stickers 3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TMC50 View Post
    Yes it has been a nightmare with our post office. They (when they are there) do not like to do extra work of any kind.
    Good morning! Did you get the sticker 3.0 pack sent out to hgiles? We're trying to track it down

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Comment

I am SO close!!!

Comment

Mailed them on the 13th. They returned to my box on the 20th. Put them BACK in the mail on the 21st from a different towns post office. This is getting expensive.

If they return to my box before friday, I will take them and mail them from mathis on saturday for the last time. If they get returned to my house, I will personally drive them to KC and hand deliver them.

I did manage to get the last post office to realize the messup is on them and pay for it so maybe that fixed it. I dont know. It has been a nightmare with the local post offices.

Comment

Originally posted by TMC50 View Post
          Mailed them on the 13th. They returned to my box on the 20th. Put them BACK in the mail on the 21st from a different towns post office. This is getting expensive.

If they return to my box before friday, I will take them and mail them from mathis on saturday for the last time. If they get returned to my house, I will personally drive them to KC and hand deliver them.

I did manage to get the last post office to realize the messup is on them and pay for it so maybe that fixed it. I dont know. It has been a nightmare with the local post offices.
          Dam.. it stinks that it's been so much of a pain! Thanks for getting them going!

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Comment

Its apparently not just packages.

My inlaws mailed some bills before the freeze and just got them back today

Comment

Lets keep these moving!

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                Lets keep these moving!
                Good luck figuring out where they are or who has them

Pretty sure they have been lost to the USPS black hole

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post

Seems like it. They never made it to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post

Originally posted by hgiles View Post
                    Seems like it. They never made it to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    They have been BUT I put in for the lost package thing a couple weeks back. My hustle and bustle are about to slow down next week so I am going to go harass our post office some more to see if we can get it tracked down.

It updated in SA then went off the radar

Comment

Working...
                    X