No announcement yet.

Need prayer now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so sorry for your loss. I am praying for you, the family and the babysitter. God blessed you all with him and will be with you all!

Comment

Continued prayers for all.

Comment

So sorry for your loss. Praying for everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
          Thank you all so much for yalls continued support. You’ll never know how much it means to all of us. Jon Jon will not recover. He will have his Honor Walk sometimes this week. Still trying to coordinate with surgeons and recipients of his life gifts.
          His whole life here was spent in a broken body , but thanks be to God he will experience the ultimate healing when the time comes. I prayed and prayed for a miracle in his life and finally realized that the miracle was his life. We’re all still shocked, stunned, and numb at the events of the last week.
          His birthday was celebrated the week before this happened and we didn’t make it. Folks please don’t ever take a single day of life for granted. We’re all guilty of it so stop it!
          We will have his viewing this Saturday at Hillier (sp) Funeral Home from 5-8 pm with his funeral being held at Central Baptist Church sometimes on Sunday. Still don’t have the time on that.
          Once again, thank you all so much for your continued prayers and we’ll wishes through all of this. And if any of you is struggling with faith in God please don’t let this derail you. Many people are being blessed with life as Jon Jon meets his Redeemer, Jesus Christ!
          What a testimony of your faith. Thanks for sharing this heartfelt journey with us. Continued prayers

Comment

Prayers sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
              Oh I forgot earlier question. His sitters name is Brittany. Please lift her up. She thinks she’s responsible for him choking while she fed him.
              Dear Lord, We ask in your holy name that you comfort JonJon's family. Let them glorify your name with their testimony so that others may find comfort and receive your grace. We pray and lift up Brittany that you will remove any anxieties she might have and give her peace. We ask all of this in Jesus name, Amen.

Comment

Working...
              X