Fixed wireless internet . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
    Anybody know what T-Mobile sim card works with OTR now. Ordered one off of Amazon, spent 2 fuggin hours waiting on OTR chat to find out they couldn't activate the sim card.

T-Mobile store fronts are closed, online wants you to buy service with them to get the sim card. I've about had it with OTR's customer service!
    The best way I've been able to talk with them was through messenger on Facebook. Sometimes takes a while to reply but better than having to wait in their "que" forever

Comment

Seems OTR is out for me at $80 month and moving to $90 month soon. I’m trying to get internet in Rockport which has great ATT service and prolly others too. It’s a weekend home so really dont want to spent $80 plus a month for 3-4 days on the net. Ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by Rex View Post
        Seems OTR is out for me at $80 month and moving to $90 month soon. I’m trying to get internet in Rockport which has great ATT service and prolly others too. It’s a weekend home so really dont want to spent $80 plus a month for 3-4 days on the net. Ideas?
        Where did you see/hear this?

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
          You have options other than rise.

Several companies in your area, and now Nextlink.

Would require a tower probably.

2k is high for a 40ft.

Somebody making a killing

Same price I got for the 40 foot tower I need between Greenville and Cash.

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
            Where did you see/hear this?
            Not sure if I read it correctly but it is in their FAQ section...
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Rex; 03-19-2020, 07:02 AM.

Comment

I read through some of these posts,

And I'm lost. I'm computer illiterate, but started working as an Electrical Drafter (go figure) about 8 mos ago.

Figger they'd run me off but instead they gave me a slap on the back & $2.50 per hr raise, at my 6 mo review (didnt even do a true review - $ just showed up on check (I ain't telling nobody).

Seems there's a virus going around. Bad enough that our company is sending us home to work.

I need internet, yesterday.

Any y'all nerds wanna tell me what I need? (joke).

I have elec and indoor plumbing.

The tv satellite feller said nothing's available through them. Or least that's the best I could understand he was saying. I'm not real fluent in English, and neither was he.

I'll be downloading lots of large files often. Running Autocad drawings. So speed is key.

OTR?
              What's the timeframe of ordering it, to using it? And will they do a turn key job? Plug & play? Boosters, routers, modems, burritos, etc.... ?

Any info/advice is appreciated.

D.

Comment

just got an email from atthotspot, my service provider; netgear nighthawk m1 routers being used by their service are getting banned by at&t.

so it maybe coming to you also, at least to third party providers for unlimited.
                Last edited by hpdrifter; 03-29-2020, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Why ban a certain brand and model of router? Does it do something special?

Comment

3 days no OTR service since upgrading to Blast. 3 days X 2 hr wait time only to be told try again in 12-24 hrs.

Comment

All y'all talking about AT&T. AT&T cell service doesn't work here. Strangely enough, my office provided me with AT&T MiFi and it works great. I wonder why that is?

Is anyone using VZ fixed wireless?

Comment

OTR still down! Wish there was another option......

Comment

Originally posted by 12ring View Post
                          And I'm lost. I'm computer illiterate, but started working as an Electrical Drafter (go figure) about 8 mos ago.

Figger they'd run me off but instead they gave me a slap on the back & $2.50 per hr raise, at my 6 mo review (didnt even do a true review - $ just showed up on check (I ain't telling nobody).

Seems there's a virus going around. Bad enough that our company is sending us home to work.

I need internet, yesterday.

Any y'all nerds wanna tell me what I need? (joke).

I have elec and indoor plumbing.

The tv satellite feller said nothing's available through them. Or least that's the best I could understand he was saying. I'm not real fluent in English, and neither was he.

I'll be downloading lots of large files often. Running Autocad drawings. So speed is key.

OTR?
                          What's the timeframe of ordering it, to using it? And will they do a turn key job? Plug & play? Boosters, routers, modems, burritos, etc.... ?

Any info/advice is appreciated.

D.
                          You have several Wireless Providers in your area.
                          Probably going to require a residential tower though.

Comment

OTR just changed their name. It's called WTFNow!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                              3 days no OTR service since upgrading to Blast. 3 days X 2 hr wait time only to be told try again in 12-24 hrs.
                              Ordered my new SIM card for the blast plan but im holding off on activating it. Who has the time to sit in front of a computer for hours hoping the live chat won't kick you out.

Gonna start looking for something else in the meantime.

Comment

Originally posted by JustinJ View Post
                                Ordered my new SIM card for the blast plan but im holding off on activating it. Who has the time to sit in front of a computer for hours hoping the live chat won't kick you out.

Gonna start looking for something else in the meantime.
                                Lettuce no if ewe fine sumtin!

Comment

Working...
                                X