Carnivore Diet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
    Arroyo on Lamar, El Tapatio in Denison. But I will say that when I go TexMex I’m a 99% fajita person. I can’t get past the way LaMesa does theirs. If you like fajitas, go to Arroyo and get some there. But at LaMesa, get the chicken parilla. For me, it’s City Limits for quesadillas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I love city limits but that place is busting out the seams every time I go by..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
      I love city limits but that place is busting out the seams every time I go by..

It's weird. Looks like it from the outside but 99% of the time there's a table.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
        It's weird. Looks like it from the outside but 99% of the time there's a table.
        I'll have to try Arroyo. We do love some el tap tho. The chili Colorado is one of my favorites

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
          I'll have to try Arroyo. We do love some el tap tho. The chili Colorado is one of my favorites

Get the beef and mushroom fajitas. I can eat a ton and can't
          Come close to finishing. Topped with a buttload of bacon and cheese.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          Last edited by Graysonhogs; 02-24-2020, 10:37 AM.

Comment

I’ve been 95ish percent carnivore for 2 1/2 years. I like it.

Comment

Had a great weekend with the fam and enjoyed some old favorites. Back on the grind today

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
                Hully...I hope you know your blood type and are eating appropriately.

A’s dont digest meat like O’s. O’s dont do veggies like A’s. B’s do things in between but a bit differently.

Im an A pos. I need carbs. I need veggies. I need meat. Not all carbs are created equal. Not all veggies are created equal. Not all meats were created equal.

Seriously...if youre blood type is A and your eating all meat...youre wrong. It sounds your possibly an O... Spradley sounds like an O (his stomach acid reflux is common amongst Os) If youre an O...brussel sprouts (the most nutrient packed vegetable) are likely not a friend of your blood type...amongst other popular brassicas. Ive seen a female O give give herself thyroid problems (and subsequently thyroid removal) by trying to go vegetarian.

Read the book by Dr DAdamo...Eat Right For Your Type. A 2nd generation hematologist. Its not a fad...its science from God. We are not all created the same for or from the same diet.

Good luck with youre life style rehabilitation.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowthreat View Post
                  Joe Rogan tried it for 30 days. Said the results were amazing. Tons of energy. He lost 12 pounds of fat. I think he stuck with steaks, eggs, bacon, and elk.
                  the side effects of it have been pretty negative for joe, constantly going to the bathroom and I believe had to go to the ER for it...sounds healthy...…..Joe rogan is full of ****, he believes what he says is absolute, ive picked up on his bull**** ways, he says one thing and believes another, yeah its cool he hunts and has our back on these issues but hes insane

Comment

Blows my mind the things people feel the urge to say on this forum board anymore. It was better back before the crash. Now, its every negative thing that crosses someone's mind they just gotta let the world know. Unbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by TheJMZ View Post
                      I've tried carb limiting with intermittent fasting to start the day. The results are positive, but I can't seem to kick the beer. It's just so darn'd tasty.
                      Michelob ultra with salt and lime. Had a 12 pack yesterday, still lost weight, still in ketosis and blood sugar was 97 .

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoblin22 View Post
                        the side effects of it have been pretty negative for joe, constantly going to the bathroom and I believe had to go to the ER for it...sounds healthy...…..Joe rogan is full of ****, he believes what he says is absolute, ive picked up on his bull**** ways, he says one thing and believes another, yeah its cool he hunts and has our back on these issues but hes insane

The bathroom issue subsided after the first few days. No hospital visit. This post was nothing but a false rumor.

Y’all need to fact check before posting... geez.

Comment

how do you know how much to eat? or does that matter?

Comment

Originally posted by BuckRage View Post
                            how do you know how much to eat? or does that matter?
                            I'm trying to stay 500 cals under my TDEE. Slow and steady progress. Just know 1g Protein=4cal, 1g Fat=9cal.

For example, say my TDEE is 2000cal. My daily caloric intake would be 1500cal. I try to get 1g protein per pound of lean body mass. That puts me at around 175g protein/day. 175g protein = 700cal. 1500-700=800cal left to fill from fat. 800/9=88g fat/day.

For that example, I would consume 175g protein and 88g fat for a total of 1500 calories per day. Now, TDEE is dependent on person and activity level.

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
                              Hully...I hope you know your blood type and are eating appropriately.

A’s dont digest meat like O’s. O’s dont do veggies like A’s. B’s do things in between but a bit differently.

Im an A pos. I need carbs. I need veggies. I need meat. Not all carbs are created equal. Not all veggies are created equal. Not all meats were created equal.

Seriously...if youre blood type is A and your eating all meat...youre wrong. It sounds your possibly an O... Spradley sounds like an O (his stomach acid reflux is common amongst Os) If youre an O...brussel sprouts (the most nutrient packed vegetable) are likely not a friend of your blood type...amongst other popular brassicas. Ive seen a female O give give herself thyroid problems (and subsequently thyroid removal) by trying to go vegetarian.

Read the book by Dr DAdamo...Eat Right For Your Type. A 2nd generation hematologist. Its not a fad...its science from God. We are not all created the same for or from the same diet.

Good luck with youre life style rehabilitation.
                              Well this diet would be the death of me.... Im an AB...basically only get to eat seafood and kale (the only things i can stand on my list).

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Did all them Eskimos check their blood type?

Comment

Working...
                                X