Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Staying Awake. How do you do it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spend your next 20 years working as an operator at a chemical plant. Sooner or later you're gonna be able to stay up all night.

Comment

Have you considered meth? If you can handle the paranoia, the worms under your skin, the urge to take apart small appliances and steal your neighbors mail, it’s a game changer.

Comment

Originally posted by Wampuscat View Post
        Spend your next 20 years working as an operator at a chemical plant. Sooner or later you're gonna be able to stay up all night.

I work the DuPont schedule too as an Electric Transmission Operator. This is my 15th year.

Michael

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TxSon1836 View Post
          Cocaine

Lol. Nice

Comment

Had a truck company many years go. Had a driver that had a full box of bubble gum in his truck. He said the the sugar helped him stay awake. To each his own.

Comment

Snacks,hot candy,pop or as y'all probably call it ( soda ),energy drinks, 5 hour energy or just simply change your sleeping habits.

I drink coca cola and chew or dip to stay awake or if the huntin is good I don't even feel tired. Trigger time and adrenaline keeps me awake. My buddies in Texas eat hot jaw breakers ( atomic fireballs ) or whatever they're called to stay awake. There's two things that will keep me up all night without so much as yawning. A pair of boobies or the sound of a bullet hitting a varmint or hog. About two days of no sleep and I start getting to where I feel mentally slow. But from a guy that catches rattlesnakes for fun does that really mean a whole lot? Probably not.
              Last edited by okrattler; 02-06-2020, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                A set of nuts! [emoji1787]

Best reply ever.....I don’t even need to read the rest......

Comment

Staying Awake. How do you do it

Last edited by Mike D; 02-06-2020, 11:01 PM.

Comment

But in a serious note. A co worker of mine would down a packet of BC powder with a Mountain Dew. He said he would be able to stay up for a long time.

Comment

Don’t stay awake. There’s a reason they allow up to 4 hunters per team. It’s not because it takes 4 to run a spotlight or a rifle.

We take earplugs and rotate taking naps.

Comment

Lol !!!

Comment

Popping SweetTarts - the sour keeps you awake.

Comment

Well that could make the grand prize total drop considerably!!!😂

Comment

Sleep the night before, eat a late light dinner, bring healthy snacks that don't weigh you down or loaded with sugar. Hand full of trail mix, and comedy stations betwwen stops, 5 hr energy about 4 a.m. to get you to day light.

Comment

Working...
                              X