No announcement yet.

Surgical Masks- Need bulk QTY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All my local stores are wiped clean. Had 3 people come up and ask for them in the 5 minutes I was waiting in line for my happy pills the other day.

Comment

We still have some stock with Grainger- coworker sold 10k yesterday. I just checked and most are back ordered but as I said still have access to a couple of brands....

Comment

I used to work for an safety company. I'm pretty sure I can get some.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
          Anyone sell surgical masks in bulk? 50k ideal but 10k min qty.

Requested Specs

Mask should be composed of 3 layers, the outer layer preventing water, the middle layer preventing 90% of 5μm particle, the inner layer sucking moisture.

Figured we might have some people selling medical stuff here.
          Thanks
          Kevin
          Shoot me an email if you don't mind. randolph.jonathan@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed323 View Post
            Man, she should have postponed that meeting.
            Didn't have that option.

Comment

Originally posted by DWA View Post
              I'd be like[ATTACH]990705[/ATTACH]

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

we're on allocation for all of our stuff now after the last 2 weeks. Even through current distributors we aren't selling anything in that category unless they were buying it in the past.

You may get lucky but will most likely be getting screwed on pricing

Comment

Pm sent. Call me. Plenty n95 in stock. Over 1500 boxes in stock at DFW DC. I can send you 15K Outta there no problem. . I can check other DCs as well.
                  Last edited by JLivi1224; 02-04-2020, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                    Pm sent. Call me. Plenty n95 in stock. Over 1500 boxes in stock at DFW DC. I can send you 15K Outta there no problem. . I can check other DCs as well.
                    I read many posts on here and go "really? that seems like a pretty small audience". This post was one of them. Then I see responses like your and learn just how diverse a group hunters really are. Glad you can help the OP out!

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
                      I read many posts on here and go "really? that seems like a pretty small audience". This post was one of them. Then I see responses like your and learn just how diverse a group hunters really are. Glad you can help the OP out!
                      well maybe if you weren't in such a rush to judge.....

Comment

Originally posted by bowtechbandit View Post
                        well maybe if you weren't in such a rush to judge.....
                        Meh, where's the fun in that?

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                          Wow! The irony is not lost on me here. I just got an email from one of our suppliers in China asking if we have a source for masks. Even more ironic is they supply us with wireless vital sign measurement equipment. We design and manufacture a cellular based remote patient monitoring system for medicare patients.

I didn't feel it right to commit without checking with you first. I don't even know what quantity they are trying to buy.
                          Last edited by Rush2Judge; 02-04-2020, 07:25 PM.

Comment

If you are white, you are essentially immune from the bad part of this virus if you read the scientific data

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
                              Haha! I hear you man. We are a diverse group, and there some dang fine people on here. In fact the vast majority. Find me another online community that can say that!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
                                If you are white, you are essentially immune from the bad part of this virus if you read the scientific data
                                Lol have a link to this?

Comment

Working...
                                X