Joe Buck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blackmouth View Post
    I don't get it, what is it that you don't like about Joe Buck?.
    Joe is the play by play guy. Aikman is the color commentary guy. Buck constantly tries to be the color commentary guy despite having zero actual experience. On actual play calling, Buck does great. But he needs to stay in his lane.

Imagine the janitor comes into an office to clean, but instead of cleaning, tells IT what he would do differently. This is Joe Buck.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
      It’s obvious that Joe Buck irritates the heck out of a lot sports viewers but I’ve never quite understood the hatred. Maybe I don’t pay close enough attention or something but I think he does a fine job
      I think he does a fine job as well. There are plenty worse! Go watch some MNF and get back to me.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
        Joe is the play by play guy. Aikman is the color commentary guy. Buck constantly tries to be the color commentary guy despite having zero actual experience. On actual play calling, Buck does great. But he needs to stay in his lane.

Imagine the janitor comes into an office to clean, but instead of cleaning, tells IT what he would do differently. This is Joe Buck.
        Appreciate the response. I don't analyze it that much or pay that much attention to what each one contributes to the broadcast. I just listen to the call and could care less who says what because they both have forgotten more than I'll ever know with the amount of times they've called games.

Thanks again

Comment

Buck and Aikman make for a very good team. Buck's best work is in baseball, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackmouth View Post
            I don't get it, what is it that you don't like about Joe Buck? I guess I'm not listening deeper into things, they also have producers in their ears telling them different things to mention as well.

I like Joe and Troy and don't really care for any other broadcasts other than Romo and the Sunday night crew but they aren't the reason I watch the game.

These guys can't read the future, they only say what they believe is going to happen next. Does Vegas win every prop bet? No, so why do you criticize one guy for saying what he thinks is going to happen next. It isn't an easy job and they are the best at it.

Most here don’t like him cus he called the cheatin’ Astros World Series games where they lost and he was focused on a certain young player from the other team. Lol!

Comment

Working...
            X