No announcement yet.

A prayer please...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Curt, any update this morning... Prayed last night and again this morning for Bash and his mamma. Gonna be out runnin' round today. If you need anything, just text or call me again.

I know our Lord has a special feeling for the little ones. I'm sure He's got this covered. Please give an update when you can...

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers sent for Bash.

Comment

Hope the little guy gets better.

Maybe he needs a little more dirt in his diet. I bet paw paw could help with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You got it

Comment

Prayers up for your grandson Curt

Comment

Bash is home this morning. Fever is down some, but he’s feeling better. No telling what he’s got. Negative for flu, but could just be a virus. Thank y’all for your prayers. I can always count on y’all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad to hear he is home.....

Comment

Prayer sent

Comment

Prayers continuing.

Comment

Prayer sent for your grandson, Curt!

Our only grandson is also named Sebastian. We call him Seb, Sebby, or Sebster.

Comment

Prayers sent!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                            Prayer sent for your grandson, Curt!

Our only grandson is also named Sebastian. We call him Seb, Sebby, or Sebster.
                            I initially didn't care for the name Sebastian, hence the nickname Bash. Turns out when you have kids and then they have kids, you don't get any input on that child's name....I didn't know that. When I had children, I assumed they'd listen to me forever.

Since I don't have a son to pass on my name, I asked all my girls to give their children our last name as their child's middle name..... I'm 0 fer 3 so far.

Comment

Thanks for all the prayers guys. Bash is feeling a little better today. Kristin said he was running some fever yesterday and she gave him some medicine just before bedtime. She said she just had a "feeling" and went to check on him. He was burning up and as soon as she picked him up he projectile vomited. She said his eyes rolled back and he was nearly limp in her arms. She got him to a local ER/Minor Emergency around the corner from her house and his temp was 105.6. They poked and prodded and gave him meds and got his fever down to 102.5. He tested negative for FLU and RSV. They sent him home with instructions and told her if it spiked again to take him to Texas Children's in the Woodlands.

My oldest daughter, Katelyn, would get crazy high fever like that, with the simplest of illnesses. Where other kids might run a 101, Kate would run 105. Scared the hell out of me until I learned that a lukewarm bath and alternating motrin and tylenol would generally do the trick. Some kids just run higher fever I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                                I initially didn't care for the name Sebastian, hence the nickname Bash. Turns out when you have kids and then they have kids, you don't get any input on that child's name....I didn't know that. When I had children, I assumed they'd listen to me forever.

Since I don't have a son to pass on my name, I asked all my girls to give their children our last name as their child's middle name..... I'm 0 fer 3 so far.
                                Funny you should say that! I didn’t like it either; didn’t want a Brint with a name that sounds like a French bicycle rider! It has grown on me, but I still would have liked Hank or Duke or Butch or anything but Sea Bass!!!

Glad Bash is doing better!

Comment

Working...
                                X