Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4runner/Tacoma-Maybe Tundra mega thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
    Has anyone added this kit to their tundra? Or have a better option for remote start?
    https://accessorides.com/products/re...play-key-start
    I have not used that one. I have used the Start X remote start from Amazon on 3 vehicles. They have Tundra models available. Most vehicles it is a plug and play install.

Comment

Is anyone here a "Robmotive" fan? He has 3 YouTube channels that are all about Tacomas, Tundras and Jeep Gladiators. He is pretty spot on in his evaluations of the vehicles and the mods you can do to them. If you are a fan of any of the 3 I recommend you check him out on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjohntex View Post
        I have not used that one. I have used the Start X remote start from Amazon on 3 vehicles. They have Tundra models available. Most vehicles it is a plug and play install.
        I also have a start x (F150). Simple to install following a youtube video. I got the "no honk version": lock, unlock, lock.....weird timing delay 4-5 secs.....engine cranks

Comment

Any good black friday deals on bed covers? Looking at the bakflip Mx4 unless someone has other suggestions

Comment

Looking for factory take off wheels 5th generation 4runner. Thanks

Comment

No new Tundras yet? I have only seen one on the road but curious to hear some feedback.

Comment

Added this 18 Taco TRD 4x4 LWB with less than 45k to the garage a couple weeks ago. Drove it a little and kept getting a P0087 code (Fuel Rail Low Pressure). Figured out it is a faulty fuel pump that is under a factory recall or one of the two fuel pressure relays (high and/or suction).

Toyota house has fuel pump ordered, will see once they replace.

Going to lift it probably 3.5" or so and go up one tire size. Not going to go to crazy on tread pattern this first go around, leaning towards BFG T/A's, run them on my GMC Serria and have had great luck with them. Also going to put a front bumper replacement on it sooner or later.

Bought it to just mess around in not an everyday ride, we will see.

Rwc
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X