Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

4runner/Tacoma-Maybe Tundra mega thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just picked my first Tundra today.

Comment

Originally posted by yfz04drt View Post

Good choice! You’re going to love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by yfz04drt View Post

Congrats! You are going to love it.

Comment

Comment

Any word on 2022 tundra with the smaller engine?

Comment

4runner/Tacoma-Maybe Tundra mega thread!

My wife’s new 2021 TRD Premium 4x4 Mom Car we picked up today. Baby Boy due July, We are excited

Last edited by James; 04-09-2021, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                My wife’s new 2021 TRD Premium 4x4 Mom Car we picked up today. Baby Boy due July, We are excited

My wife has the exact same vehicle and we both love it. I’m trying to find a reason to justify buying one for myself as a daily driver.

Comment

Originally posted by axisbuck View Post
                  Any word on 2022 tundra with the smaller engine?
                  At the dealership today they told me this will be the last year the Tundra is offered in a V8. Get one while you can

Comment

Do any of you 4Runner guys not have a truck, and do all of your hunting out of your 4Runner? How does that work out for you?

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
                      Do any of you 4Runner guys not have a truck, and do all of your hunting out of your 4Runner? How does that work out for you?
                      Interested.

Giving my taco to the kid to take to school out of state. Wife wants me to get a 4 runner after renting one in Colorado.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post

My wife has a 4Runner, we still have a tundra. No way I could be without a actual truck.

Comment

I can't wait to see the new 2022 Tundra, it's on the top of my list when I buy a new truck. The information leaks are just making me anticipate it more.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                            I can't wait to see the new 2022 Tundra, it's on the top of my list when I buy a new truck. The information leaks are just making me anticipate it more.

Hmmmm. Not sure I like so much.

Comment

Just upgraded Mrs from 2001 Taco to 2012 Tundra. It is really sharp. Right now, it is getting new carrier bearing install under warranty, hope to have it back in the next day or two. Makes an awful sound sometimes, like driving over a rumble strip.

Pet Kid inherited the Taco.

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Gummi Bear View Post
                                Just upgraded Mrs from 2001 Taco to 2012 Tundra. It is really sharp. Right now, it is getting new carrier bearing install under warranty, hope to have it back in the next day or two. Makes an awful sound sometimes, like driving over a rumble strip.

Pet Kid inherited the Taco.

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

Henry David Thoreau
                                A 2012 that's still under warranty? What kind of warranty is that?

Comment

Working...
                                X