Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4runner/Tacoma-Maybe Tundra mega thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use 14" lag bolts and an impact for stakes. I get tired of dealing with the wind. Ill be in Big Bend Saturday for 5 days

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
      Take a look at the Texas Hill Country Loop, you can find maps online.

Sure, I don’t mind. First of all, this is set up for my family(4), some may only need provisions for two people. The truck is great, but small and under powered. I learned that I need to upgrade the suspension, I hit the bump stops a lot because of the weight.
      The fridge is a very nice option, but not needed at all times(ice availability). The tent is awesome, but there are some cheaper and smaller ones out there. I’d like to find a lighter option for the kids cots. Right now they are on army cots. I also learned to stake it down TIGHT, EVERY TIME! We had a front blow in sat night with 40+mph winds for over an hour. That was fun.......overall, I’m pretty happy with the setup, but we learn more every time. Next stop....BIG BEND!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can imagine. I bump mine even the bilsteins raised up when I haul corn

Looks like a good time!

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
        I use 14" lag bolts and an impact for stakes. I get tired of dealing with the wind. Ill be in Big Bend Saturday for 5 days

Gonna have to invest in those screw type, thanks.

Comment

Traded the Taco in for a Tundra. Loved my Tacoma but feel the tundra is a better fit for my lifestyle right now.

Comment

That cement gray is awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by DedDucks View Post
              Traded the Taco in for a Tundra. Loved my Tacoma but feel the tundra is a better fit for my lifestyle right now.

Nice rig! Congrats

I’ve owned 9 Toyota pickups since 1984. I think I m going to finally buy a Tundra. My boy will be driving in the spring and I’ll going to give him my Taco.

Comment

Originally posted by gpena View Post
                That cement gray is awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thank you. Couldn’t pass it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Gherkin05 View Post
                  Nice rig! Congrats

I’ve owned 9 Toyota pickups since 1984. I think I m going to finally buy a Tundra. My boy will be driving in the spring and I’ll going to give him my Taco.

That’s impressive! This will only be my third but I don’t think I’ll ever have another brand.

Comment

Love that cement color.

Comment

Looking for a set of black rims for my sons 2012 Toyota Tacoma 4x4. It currently has 16" wheels on it now with 245-75-R16 Tires.

Would entertain the thought of buying tires and wheels if available, he is wanting some type of all-terrain type tread.

Shoot me a PM if you know of something, maybe an aftermarket place?

Thanks
                      Rwc

Comment

4runner/Tacoma-Maybe Tundra mega thread!

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                        Looking for a set of black rims for my sons 2012 Toyota Tacoma 4x4. It currently has 16" wheels on it now with 245-75-R16 Tires.

Would entertain the thought of buying tires and wheels if available, he is wanting some type of all-terrain type tread.

Shoot me a PM if you know of something, maybe an aftermarket place?

Thanks

Rwc

I have the 17" factory take offs from my wife's 4Runner. They are not black, but could be powder coated. They currently don't have tires on them, I have the lug nuts and center caps.

We ordered her others from 4wheel parts. You can have wheel/tire combos delivered now already mounted and balanced.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            I have the 17" factory take offs from my wife's 4Runner. They are not black, but could be powder coated. They currently don't have tires on them, I have the lug nuts and center caps.

We ordered her others from 4wheel parts. You can have wheel/tire combos delivered now already mounted and balanced.

Appreciate it Dale. I mentioned powder coating his factory rims, but he balked on that. A 15 year old with a little money............Lord. I will go check out 4wheel parts.

Rwc

Comment

Think I’ve got the wife talked into a 4Runner. Any recommendations on a dealership in DFW/North Texas. Probably looking new.

Comment

Freeman Toyota is the best.

Comment

Working...
                                X