Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4runner/Tacoma-Maybe Tundra mega thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

saving this thread, i will be picking up a new to me 1794 edition 2015 Tundra with 41k miles on it today!!!

Comment

We ended up finding a used 2020 Nightshade with 4K miles. Happy so far.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
        We ended up finding a used 2020 Nightshade with 4K miles. Happy so far.
        Nice congrats!

Check out TX4R and ATX 4runners on FB.

First Mod on ours was weather techs. Husky is just as good!

Nice ride. Welcome to the club.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by gpena View Post

Orale! Go Mavs!

Nice truck!

Comment

Originally posted by gpena View Post

Nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

New sequioa headlights...$120 for the pair on Amazon. A bit cheap but nice upgrade for a 2008.

Also notice my turn signals keep melting! It appears to be a design flaw as the bulb sits too close to the housing. Anyone switch to led turn bulbs? Thinking they would run way cooler. Please let me know if you have any suggestions for Led replacement brands.

Comment

I was having a similar problem on my tundra and bought some led’s for the turn indicators and they work fine but I get the rapid blinker all the time because the system doesn’t seem to recognize the led is working.
                  Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                  New sequioa headlights...$120 for the pair on Amazon. A bit cheap but nice upgrade for a 2008.

Also notice my turn signals keep melting! It appears to be a design flaw as the bulb sits too close to the housing. Anyone switch to led turn bulbs? Thinking they would run way cooler. Please let me know if you have any suggestions for Led replacement brands.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post

Check to see if you are part of a recall. I remember seeing something about some Toyota’s having a front turn signal recall.

Comment

Installed the "raptor" lights in my grill today. I dig it!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks good

Comment

I call him......mini me

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
                            I call him......mini me

Have you gotten any other goodies for your rear rack?
                            Am thinking of putting one on my Tundra. So many toys, so very little $$$...

Comment

Originally posted by fish4food View Post
                              Have you gotten any other goodies for your rear rack?
                              Am thinking of putting one on my Tundra. So many toys, so very little $$$...

Oh man...I know!

Yes, I ordered a 23zero walkabout 62 roof top tent, and a dometic CFX3 75 dual zone fridge. Both on back order, but should be shipping out in the next couple weeks. Working on my solar/battery setup for the fridge, so it will be able to run indefinitely without the use of my house battery.

Comment

Nice!!! I try to spend more time on here than on any Overland forums. Who would have thought you could literally live out of your truck and be comfortable.

Comment

Working...
                                X