Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4runner/Tacoma-Maybe Tundra mega thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had several folks ask me today via PM what airbags I installed and where I got them so I figured I'd add a link for future folks who read through this later...

Mine was $299 plus tax delivered.

Pics one more time...

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7383.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	78.1 KB
ID:	24620630

Last edited by Smart; 06-08-2020, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Got tired of dealing with my Ram 2500 & decided being an old man, I needed a little truck. After driving & riding in my sons tundra, decided on one. I am really liking this truck. Nice ride, plenty of power & doesn't have as much electronics & gizmos I don't want. Settled on a cement DC, but voodoo blue was a close 2nd. Probably because the dealer couldn't make me as good a deal as the cement he had in stock vs bringing in a voodoo. I did a stage 1 Icon level kit, 275/65/20 Toyo A/T III's, Ranch hand Midnight bumper & Tyger running boards. Just plasti-dipped the rear bumper for now.After writing checks for the truck & accessories, gotta take a breather. Sorry ,truck is dirty, lots of dust at ranch last weekend.

Last edited by DUKFVR; 06-09-2020, 02:20 PM.

Comment

^ That looks really good

Comment

Man that turned out really nice David! Those 65/20s ain't cheap! Looks great!

I like that Cement too!

Comment

I need a new truck like I need a hole in my head, but y’all are tempting me.

Comment

Well, the wife gave me the green light. Looks like I’ll be building my tacoma out for overlanding. About to order my bed rack and RTT. We are planning our first trip to big bend....I have until February or March to get the truck rigged out. Gotta get a lot of stuff squared away by then, water(both to drink and to wash), rotopax for fuel, high lift, camp stove ect. I’m beyond excited!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Keep us posted!

May add some stuff to my old 04’ Taco.

Comment

Ordered a Rough Country rear bumper for my Tundra. I fill feeders from the back of my truck and needed a wider/ stronger rear bumper than the stock tinfoil bumper to get my big arse in and out of. Trying to make my truck practical for my leases but not break the bank. It was a good price point with solid reviews. Can’t believe some of the rear bumpers in the $1300-1500 range. [emoji33]. RanchHand doesn’t make a rear with backup sensor holes so they were out.

RC should be in this week for me to put on.

Comment

Anyone had luck with aftermarket headlights for sequioa? Mine is a 2008 and I have tried rebuffing them but it did not work as well as I like. Would prefer to buy new without paying OEM prices.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Ordered a Rough Country rear bumper for my Tundra. I fill feeders from the back of my truck and needed a wider/ stronger rear bumper than the stock tinfoil bumper to get my big arse in and out of. Trying to make my truck practical for my leases but not break the bank. It was a good price point with solid reviews. Can’t believe some of the rear bumpers in the $1300-1500 range. [emoji33]. RanchHand doesn’t make a rear with backup sensor holes so they were out.

That's a good looking rear bumper.

Comment

Nice bumper Señor Smart.

Well I figured I would be posting a here is my 4Runner pic by now. Seems like the Toyota sales peeps don't want my money.

I have called and left messages with two salesmen about particular vehicles at two different dealerships. I cringed at the fact I was providing my cell # to car sales peeps thinking my phone would never stop ringing. Well I was wrong, it has been crickets on my phone. No call backs

Comment

That is a slick looking back bumper Smart.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

Those steps are handy as hell, but stick some gription tape in them! Trust me!

Comment

High school kid in a diesel with his head up his arse has me looking to customize mine somewhat while it's in the shop! 2013 Crew max with the **** sensors in the front and rear bumpers. When I got the truck Woody's in Tyler told me there wasn't really anything available but Jason has me looking at the Rough Country rear bumper. I wanted a brush guard or something on the front but there's a sensor in both corners of the front bumper. I'm not even sure what the hell they do! I think automatic braking if I'm on cruise control and get too close to somebody. I'm not ever planning on testing that out and I haul a **** boat too much to use CC anyhow.

First world problems!!

Slew

Comment

Anyone need some 17” Toyota take offs?

Comment

Working...
                                X