No announcement yet.

TBH Bee Keepers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought I had a picture but I don’t. I’ll get one soon.

Comment

in Sugarland?

Comment

Originally posted by hog_down View Post
        in Sugarland?
        No sir. At our farm in Normangee. It’s in a dead tree the comb is probably 4 foot long and 2 foot hanging down.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
          I will let you know if it works.
          Have you had a chance to harvest from the Flow Hive yet? Really curious to see if it works as advertised!

Comment

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post
            Have you had a chance to harvest from the Flow Hive yet? Really curious to see if it works as advertised!
            Rain has me waiting right now. Its gonna work, it s full of honey! That was the thing, I was doubtful that they would use the plastic comb. I want to give a pictorial history of the whole process.
            I put the FlowHive on in Feb and it was full the last week of May.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
              Rain has me waiting right now. Its gonna work, it s full of honey! That was the thing, I was doubtful that they would use the plastic comb. I want to give a pictorial history of the whole process.
              I put the FlowHive on in Feb and it was full the last week of May.
              Oh man, thats awesome! I am in for the results!!!

Comment

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post
                Oh man, thats awesome! I am in for the results!!!
                I may need a little help with loading pics, but I think yall will lke it.

Comment

bump

Comment

Well, pulled honey from the FLOW Hive today. 3.5 gallons.

So, yeah it works

I have pics, but I can no longer load pics on TBH.....kinda aggravating

Comment

Despite the poor nectar flow this spring, we’ve had a decent harvest at several of the yards so far. Few more to go should be finished by this weekend. The horsemint was drying up on its way out but the rain we received may 27th put honey in the supers. Looking forward to next years spring splits and honey harvest already!

Comment

Nice pics! Love this thread

Comment

Had my first harvest from my girls in the back yard, almost 2.5 gallons. Lotta work, and waiting on the honey bear bottles to come in. Will probably give most of it away to neighbors, friends, and family. (stupid sideways pic, sorry)
                          Attached Files

Comment

Great pictures

Comment

Originally posted by hog_down View Post
                              Had my first harvest from my girls in the back yard, almost 2.5 gallons. Lotta work, and waiting on the honey bear bottles to come in. Will probably give most of it away to neighbors, friends, and family. (stupid sideways pic, sorry)

Congrats!

Comment

Nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X