Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

two person bow blind deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
    The chairs face opposite directions?

After putting that brand's 10ft tripod together.......I can only imagine the fun putting this bastage together!
    My ten footer came assembled

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
      I have one, but I added the cover to it
      How long has your cover lasted? I have never seen one last more than a year if left on. Between the sun and birds landing on top the cover becomes shredded.

Comment

The chairs face opposite directions?

After putting that brand's 10ft tripod together.......I can only imagine the fun putting this bastage together!

From the pics you can change seats to both directions.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
          My ten footer came assembled
          Well, I didn't figure you could get it put together with a pair of channel locks and a valve wrench

Comment

I have my seats facing the same direction. I have the rail on mine and it hasn't got in the way so far.

Comment

Friend of mine has one and you don't have to use the chairs. He just used folding chairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad74 View Post
                I have my seats facing the same direction. I have the rail on mine and it hasn't got in the way so far.
                Same here

Comment

Originally posted by BCHUNTER View Post
                  Friend of mine has one and you don't have to use the chairs. He just used folding chairs.
                  Agreed.

Comment

Well, I didn't figure you could get it put together with a pair of channel locks and a valve wrench
                    You are right about that. You know me all too well.

Comment

I have the same one. It’s a good stand and that’s a good deal

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                        How long has your cover lasted? I have never seen one last more than a year if left on. Between the sun and birds landing on top the cover becomes shredded.

It’s only been up since around July. It’s still in great shape. I wouldn’t expect more than two seasons out of it though. It wouldn’t be hard to remove the cover in the off-season and store it. I’d imagine it would last several years that way. I only paid $99 for the new cover.

Comment

we have one on our place but haven't used it much-thinking about picking another one up though-I have already spoke to graysonhogs and we are going to redo the seats so that they move independently of each other. He runs a machine shop so it will probably be over built

Comment

I picked one up. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

I went and got one. Used my Academy card and got another 3% off. The Round Rock Store had 5 in stock if anyone in this area wants to know.

Comment

Working...
                              X