No announcement yet.

Who has been on TBH for 10 years and never attended Bownanza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am in that club. Always a millions things going on that get in the way.

-john

Comment

Here too. Member since 2009. I'm sure it's a blast. First spring is a busy time. I used to have two scout weekends in March and two in April. I retired from scouts so that's not an issue.
      I've thought about making a day trip down there but I wouldn't get a motel.
      I know I'm not the most socially skilled individual and even my close friends have moments when they consider punching me in the forehead. It would be pretty embarrassing to have something like that happen at Bownanza.[emoji3]

Gary
      Last edited by DRT; 01-29-2020, 07:17 AM.

Comment

Went last year for first time for about 6 hours on Saturday.....

Had a great time, bought a AR from Rascal...ate some dang good food, had a few beers...met some good people, avoided a couple names I recognized....

Fun time

Comment

The Skeeter Ranch event spoiled me. Private ranch with all the Bownanza bells and whistles - plus - plus - plus. I was sad to see it go.

Nanza is fun, and some year we need to find a private ranch with swimming and good music........

Comment

Me, because I’m only a bow hunter on the internet.

Comment

Who has been on TBH for 10 years and never attended Bownanza

Me. Schedule is always jammed. Someday I’ll get there.

Comment

I guess I fit in this category also. I don’t really know why I’ve never gone to be honest. I’ll have to check the calendar and see if I can make it this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Me...just never had any interest...

Comment

I am that guy as well For whatever reason it always falls on the wrong date for me and this year is no different. Prior to the date being set I had already arranged travel to attend the QDMA Convention in Athens Georgia

Comment

Me. Honestly I'm an introvert.... until I'm about a 12 pack in. Iv never been because I had a preconceived notion that nanza was just a click of the upper crust tbhers. WTH do I know. I'm busy with baseball and fishing now.

Comment

I've been once.

Comment

Me

Comment

Nope, haven’t been. Either family events or working. What’s sad is I work on the opposite side of town from the event.

Comment

Wow... I can't believe I've been a member for 10 years! Never been. I don't know anyone else who has been or I might have made the drive.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                                ...as the thread says who has been a member for 10 years and never attended a Bownanza and why?
                                Shamefully raises his hand. Although, my kids play ball and we're blowing and going in March.

Comment

Working...
                                X