Who has been on TBH for 10 years and never attended Bownanza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
    I concur....I can attest to you feeling like you were right at home.

Shut it Joel [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Shelbers View Post
      I attended Bownanza last year for my first time and felt like I was at home. Never had an issue with introducing myself or anyone introducing themselves to me. Everyone was very welcoming, even when it came to different teams. Definitely such a fun experience and I cannot wait until March! Especially now that I know what to expect!

There's a big difference you're young and cute and I'm old and cute

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Shut it Joel [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Joel was one of those in a drunken stupor and doesn’t remember anything! It was an over the top drunk fest, I tell ya! Was I there?

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
          There's a big difference you're young and cute and I'm old and cute

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Now you’re just making excuses! Lol There’s people all ages there and you become friends with them all. You should just come!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
            Joel was one of those in a drunken stupor and doesn’t remember anything! It was an over the top drunk fest, I tell ya! Was I there?

I’m staying out of this one [emoji23]

Comment

I’m staying out of this one [emoji23]

Smart gal

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                Smart gal

Shut it Joel!!!!

Comment

It is a bad time of year for me, always have too many things going on. I know I have missed some good times.

Comment

I've never been...the timing usually conflicts with Youth Turkey Season.

Comment

I havent been here 10 years yet - will make it eventually. Definitely looks like a good time.

I couldnt imagine missing something like this because you dont like crowds or a bunch of folks around.

If there was ever a crowd to be around that you would be comfortable with, I would think it would be this one.

Comment

Haven't had the money to spend on it, haven't wanted to spend the money on it, kids, work, lazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                          Wait just a minute here . I don't remember any request being presented to the forum for permission to squire our Miss Mary. We need to run a background check before that permission is approved!

Edit: We can have an interrogation at 'nanza!

Further edit: I am shocked and appalled that Mary would go out with someone who has not attended a Bownanza!!!
                          Looking forward to it! She's worth it!

Comment

I went to the very first Bownanza. It was very nice to run into a lot of people I have either hunted with or recognized from the site. If anything, it was a bit hard trying to mange my time between mingling, eating, and checking out all the other stuff people brought. Time flies and next thing you know it is time to go...

I haven't been back since, due to work or vacation time conflicts. Plus, I don't need anymore pics of me floating around the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by ClayW View Post
                              I've never been...the timing usually conflicts with Youth Turkey Season.

You must have an older child I dont know about..
                              Last edited by Smart; 01-29-2020, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Have only been a member 5 years but I've never been.....one of these days maybe.

Comment

Working...
                                X