• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't a fight break out one years ago?

2006,07 or 08?

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
      You look very distraught in the "pen".

High fence.....I'm told I'd be easy pickins...

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        High fence.....I'm told I'd be easy pickins...
        Trophy chicken cooker? Whats the price tag?

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post

2006,07 or 08?
          Now we're getting somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post

2006,07 or 08?

IIRC, a non-TBH guest/friend of a member sucker punched somebody and never was heard from again...and it was after that......
            Last edited by Smart; 01-29-2020, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Me two teenage daughters and work.

Comment

Me. We have always had a scheduling conflict with baseball.

Comment

Smart is right (geez, did I just say that? ). If anyone feels left out, it is their own fault! There are NO cliques at Bownanza; just those folks who have attended before and gotten acquainted with other TBHers. How does one think those (clique-looking) groups got started? By meeting each other and starting a friendship, that’s how!!! Heck, come find me, and I’ll personally walk you around and introduce you to those I know...and we can both meet those I don’t.

Bonus: If anybody attends this year for the first time and asks, I will show you my ti...uh...breasts!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                    Smart is right (geez, did I just say that? ). If anyone feels left out, it is their own fault! There are NO cliques at Bownanza; just those folks who have attended before and gotten acquainted with other TBHers. How does one think those (clique-looking) groups got started? By meeting each other and starting a friendship, that’s how!!! Heck, come find me, and I’ll personally walk you around and introduce you to those I know...and we can both meet those I don’t.

Bonus: If anybody attends this year for the first time and asks, I will show you my ti...uh...breasts!!!
                    How about I bring you a cookie! LMAO!!

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                      How about I bring you a cookie! LMAO!!
                      It won’t cost you that much!

Besides, I don’t accept cookies from strangers, but if you attended, and you walked up to introduce yourself, then...you’re no longer a stranger!
                      Last edited by Burnadell; 01-29-2020, 02:21 PM.

Comment

I attended Bownanza last year for my first time and felt like I was at home. Never had an issue with introducing myself or anyone introducing themselves to me. Everyone was very welcoming, even when it came to different teams. Definitely such a fun experience and I cannot wait until March! Especially now that I know what to expect!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Shelbers View Post
                          I attended Bownanza last year for my first time and felt like I was at home. Never had an issue with introducing myself or anyone introducing themselves to me. Everyone was very welcoming, even when it came to different teams. Definitely such a fun experience and I cannot wait until March! Especially now that I know what to expect!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well said. You’re obviously braver than a bunch of these introverts who are scared of people

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post

Wait....what? Did you say breastuses????

Comment

I’ve been a member for a few years and never been. When kids were young it was always scheduled on opening of Youth Turkey. Anyone that knows me knows I like calling birds. Now kids a little older and it’s baseball time. This year will be no diffferent as I think the kid is okay a tourney in mcKinney

Comment

Originally posted by Shelbers View Post
                                I concur....I can attest to you feeling like you were right at home.

Comment

Working...
                                X