No announcement yet.

For you believers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Havent listened to him in a long time. I give him credit, he stands by the Jewish people.

Comment

This exactly...he is a piece of work!

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
      Hagee...smh

Before you preach it...you must walk it. That man is a heretic and biblically unqualified to be a pastor.

and show me in Scripture where it says God hates a coward...

Comment

No. We moved from College Station to Colorado for wife’s job. Then back to Katy afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by IkemanTX View Post
          Funny thing about that quote... people think it means fitting a camel through the eye of a sewing needle, but it actually refers to the small, man sized entrances prevalent in the Middle East at the time. (And often still in existence)

Those entrances were referred to by the same name, because they were purposefully short and narrow, making it a difficult pinch point for attackers, and easier to defend.

The large size of a camel meant that they were required to enter on their knees... difficult, but obedient animals could do it if they humbled themselves to the proper position.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Have heard that explanation a few times and there is no biblical or historical evidence to go with it.

Also wouldn't make sense that the disciples follow up question is, "then who can be saved?" Humility is good, but salvation is though Christ alone, that's why he calls it impossible.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hgiles View Post
            [emoji2936][emoji122] my family and I are members at Cornerstone Church and your right, he preaches the word and doesn’t hold back. Pastor Matt does an awesome job preaching the word also.

Some may not like his style and that’s fine, there’s a preacher out there that everyone can relate too. The main thing with any preaching is that it’s based on the Word and not man.
            Good post. Totally agree!

Comment

He was standing by President Trump when the anti Semitic bill was signed. I still watch him when I catch him on TBN. Haven’t seen Hal Lindsey in a while either.
              Last edited by Hogmauler; 01-27-2020, 09:35 PM.

Comment

He lost me in the first 10 seconds when he said God hates.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
                  Great post

Birds of a feather...

Comment

Originally posted by IkemanTX View Post
                    Funny thing about that quote... people think it means fitting a camel through the eye of a sewing needle, but it actually refers to the small, man sized entrances prevalent in the Middle East at the time. (And often still in existence)

Those entrances were referred to by the same name, because they were purposefully short and narrow, making it a difficult pinch point for attackers, and easier to defend.

The large size of a camel meant that they were required to enter on their knees... difficult, but obedient animals could do it if they humbled themselves to the proper position.

LoL, wrong.

Comment

Smh.....

Comment

Originally posted by bigharge View Post
                        Have heard that explanation a few times and there is no biblical or historical evidence to go with it.

Also wouldn't make sense that the disciples follow up question is, "then who can be saved?" Humility is good, but salvation is though Christ alone, that's why he calls it impossible.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
                        Truth

Comment

Lol. This guy has great production value.

Comment

Working...
                          X