Praying for him and his family

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent!!!

Comment

God Bless!

Comment

Dang. I hate to hear this Misty. Has the family assistance unit been in touch with the wife? Let me know and I will get them in touch and see what they can offer for assistance.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent for Mark and family.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Oh wow, this is indeed terrible news!! I have great respect and admiration for our men and women in "blue"... uniform who wear the badge that basically says, "I'll lay down my life to protect you."... That's a tough assignment and only a few are gifted with the character to make that commitment. I thank God for each and every one of you!

Lord God, hear our plea. First and foremost, we know You are God and Your plan will be accomplished. We know there is evil in this world and it comes in many ways and forms. Lord, we ask You to heal this brave officer and remove what the Evil one has done to his body. Restore him to his family, friends and community. This man is a servant for all of us Lord, and we implore You to restore him to his service. Specifically Lord we ask that You remove the swelling in his brain and return his body to normal function. This Lord will be a strong sign that You are Almighty God for all to see. Do this we ask through Your Son Jesus Christ our Savior. Lord we ask that you comfort Misty and her close partners, brothers/sisters in Blue. Give them the strength to carry on and serve. We know Mark would want that and that he yearns to rejoin them in service to us all, and to You Lord. Guide and direct his care-givers to do Your work in this man. Give them the necessary skills and motivations to work Your healing for him. Pour out Lord an extra measure of grace and comfort on his family that they may know You are near. We ask these things through our Eternal Servant and Friend Jesus Christ You Son, Amen.

Please keep us updated when you can.

Comment

Prayers Up for Everyone ...

Comment

Prayers for all!

Comment

Done.

Comment

Terrible news, prayers up for him & his family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Prayers will he sent. I hate to hear things like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry to hear, prayers to everyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X