Opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rtp View Post
    Sika will definitely disagree with you on that account. And that Smart fella, Im not sure what he's identifying as these days.
    All good. Everyone on here thinks I’m a dude anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post

Wait....you’re not?

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
        Opinions are opinions...I have no problem with that, but when FACTS are presented & ignored?? Someone please tell me why people cannot admit they are wrong. I've been incorrect a bunch of times here & have no problem saying 'I stand corrected'.

I didn't see the Coby thread regarding what was opinion or fact but here are Examples I dealt with recently:

Mountain Lions were compared to other endangered animals which they are not. FACT...if you don't want them killed explain why & that is an opinion. When asked to prove their endangered status, the reply was to prove they were not. WTH??

There have been mile & miles of current Border Wall construction in progress & when someone says Trump Lied & no construction has happened under his term & you show multiple current news links & have a friend watching it being built in his back yard, those are simple FACTS & cannot be defended otherwise unless you just want to look irrational & he indeed continued to not acknowledge & deflect. What is the point of continuing engage with stances like this after presented??

Shipping a long gun person to person in tx via UPS or FedEx is a Federal Offense...I claimed otherwise hoping to see proof but no statute was presented & I couldn't find anything on the net. Is it a misdemeanor or felony?? Any proof of prosecutions to said statute?? Not sure how it could be Federal when state laws vary so much, but I'm no lawyer & have buddies in LE who ship person to person using both as did I as well before becoming a FFL?? Jury is still out on this one & really would like to see it so not sure what to call this but let's say opinion until facts present themselves I guess.

Artos, you have a long memory and must be related to my wife!! she can pull arguments and my transgressions out of the past that I have no idea or recollection I did wrong....

good stuff.

Comment

You tracked a deer for a friend of mine a few weeks back. He called me telling me I wasnt going to believe who showed up to track his deer. He's not a member and had no idea a woman could be a deer tracker!

Comment

Dang! The gut shot pig still lives! Wasn’t near as funny as the gut shot scorpion!

Comment

You tracked a deer for a friend of mine a few weeks back. He called me telling me I wasnt going to believe who showed up to track his deer. He's not a member and had no idea a woman could be a deer tracker!
              Oh dear....

Comment

and had no idea a woman could be a deer tracker!
                Lmfao

Comment

Your dad's thought on opinions is what I was taught over 50 years ago. It's still accurate.

Comment

Only recovered / caught 13 this year but my dog lost an eye in November so we had to take a couple weeks off during the peak of the season.
                    The 4 we didn’t recover showed back up so pretty good stats overall.

Excuse the hair...had to go for a little swim to get that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So many people are way too judge mental these days!

I can tell just by looking at them.

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                        Artos, you have a long memory and must be related to my wife!! she can pull arguments and my transgressions out of the past that I have no idea or recollection I did wrong....

good stuff.
                        I wish & actually miss my mind at times.

If these hadn't happened quite recently it would be water under the bridge & forgotten...it's been going on for a long time here. Heck, I used to be a proponent of shooting young spikes when I joined & learned the practice was not beneficial to good management & was showed facts. Now I preach the counter & appreciate being corrected.

Again, I understand the OP is more regarding opinions but when certain topics can be proven as fact, just own it & admit you are wrong. You look just plain trollish otherwise.

Comment

Only recovered / caught 13 this year but my dog lost an eye in November so we had to take a couple weeks off during the peak of the season.
                          The 4 we didn’t recover showed back up so pretty good stats overall.

Excuse the hair...had to go for a little swim to get that one.

Daaang that pup has been through some tough events and keeps on going!....

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post

Considering the fact that you are ALL men, you're all wrong!!!
                            What did she say [emoji86]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                              So many people are way too judge mental these days!

I can tell just by looking at them.
                              I'm glad I'm not like that. By the way isn't judgemental one word?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Daaang that pup has been through some tough events and keeps on going!....

She’s amazing

Comment

Working...
                                X