Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
    lol

I was once at home, on a conference call... got bored as I was mostly just listening. Muted my conf mic, then picked up my electric guitar... I was several bars into the Hotel California solo before I realized the pedal board setup I had connected to the PC was also recognized as a mic.

Boss: "is someone playing music?"

oops...
    Now this is funny!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
      I need a work from the deer stand job...
      LOL

Comment

I work from home about 90% of the time and my team works from home nearly 100% of the time. I do go into the office or onsite for face to face customer meetings. Occasionally I will schedule a work in the office day for my team to get together face to face and work on a project.
        I run the Operations side of our cloud communications company. We host voice, video and contact center solutions.
        Going to LA next month for a week to oversee the deployment of a new system for LA County Courts.

Like others have said it takes discipline and I am thankful that I have a very good team working for me that all work very well from home as well.

Comment

I work from home one day a week for a collections company (mostly contact center stuff) in the compliance department and it is a game changer for me, although I wish I could do it for more than just the one day. It is nice not having to commute in traffic. I don't have any distractions really so it is not a problem for me to get my work done. I think I actually have more distractions in the office than at home.

Anyone hiring for full time work from home positions?
          Last edited by Rodray12; 01-24-2020, 12:48 PM.

Comment

My wife works from home doing commercial real estate marketing but she is looking for a more stable work from home career.
            If you guys know of anything please post up.
            Or if you need some marketing check out her website.

Comment

Most of my buddies that are in cyber security right out of college work from home for at least 3-4 workdays and go in once a week for meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
                it job. I work from home but would go to an office in a heart beat.

I feel like i'm always at work my office used to be where i went to get away by myself. Now if i go in there i feel like i'm at work.
                same here!!!

Comment

Working...
                X