Longmire, The Ranch...what next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
    Tried to get into this one but couldn’t. I still sit through them as wife is in beginning of season two....
    Season 2 was better IMO. Much darker and much more twisted.

Comment

Anybody who hasn't seen the Jack Ryan seasons is really missing out, definitely do that next.

Comment

Justified was very good, I think Sons of Anarchy was better. Hell On Wheels was really good too.

None of them are as good as Peakey Blinders. Turn on close captions, and none of these are kids shows.

Comment

Where can I find Yellowstone to watch all the seasons? I hear it's great but I have never seen it out there on Netflix or Amazon.

Comment

Yellowstone

Originally posted by dpg481 View Post
            Where can I find Yellowstone to watch all the seasons? I hear it's great but I have never seen it out there on Netflix or Amazon.
            On Paramount channel 241 on Direct Tv. Good show

Comment

The Pinkertons was really good

Comment

Originally posted by ccolley68 View Post
                I also forgot, the early Texas settler show with Pierce Brosnan, I believe it’s called The Son, is pretty dang good.
                The Son (The Sons of Texas, is what I think it is called) is really good

Comment

Did anyone else watch "The Haunting of Hill House". It was pretty slow, but I enjoyed it.

Comment

Originally posted by dpg481 View Post
                    Sounds like you stream rather than have cable. I’m not sure what streaming services do and don’t have Paramount, but I use Hulu and it doesn’t. But I buy the seasons a la carte through Amazon and watch that way. Well worth the $20.

Comment

Originally posted by ccolley68 View Post
                      Sounds like you stream rather than have cable. I’m not sure what streaming services do and don’t have Paramount, but I use Hulu and it doesn’t. But I buy the seasons a la carte through Amazon and watch that way. Well worth the $20.
                      SlingTV has the Paramount Network which has Yellowstone.

Comment

Hell on Wheels was good.

The Last Kingdom is my absolute favorite of any series on Netflix.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                          SlingTV has the Paramount Network which has Yellowstone.
                          This. I had Sling to watch NFL Redzone and Yellowstone was a wonderful by product of getting that. If I didn't have it, the $20 from Amazon would be worth it to me.

Comment

Goliath on Amazon

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
                              I forgot all about Jack Ryan. I remember seeing trailers for it and thinking THAT will be my next show. Sounds like Hell on Wheels needs to make it into the mix as well. And apparently quite a few others. Thanks fellers!
                              Jack Ryan is outstanding. There are some scenes in there where it will make your head spin at the way other terrorist think....

Comment

It might be a little mature for your son but 'Deputy' is a good new series.

Comment

Working...
                                X