Cellular Game Cameras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cellular Game Cameras

What cell cameras are y’all running? Reccomendations?

D-oh

You said Cellular sorry

As Always My Heart is filled with Love for You and Your Families. Not because I am commanded to Love my Neighbor, but because I can, am able to and it brings me Joy.

Comment

I'm running the current moltrie model. I'm a fan. Their new model for 2020 is going to be even better and cheaper. I think retail on it is like $119. 30 megapixel and 70 feet range.

What I have noticed about cell cams is you can buy and expensive camera and get a cheap plan or you can buy a cheap camera and end up with a more expensive plan. They are gonna get paid either way. Either up front or a little at a time.

Comment

Im a huge fan of Spartan. got a couple buddies that use em too that hunt the same property so we are able to link em all using the app and can easily share pics request videos and all that good stuff. They are pricey thats why i just have one at the moment but the ease of using the app and set up was the real kicker for me.

Comment

Covert, been a great camera!

Comment

Bigfoot 4G

Comment

I use Spypoint with good results. Covert are also great cameras.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Bushnell I have 2 of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Covert

Comment

I have 2 covert Code Black’s (AT&T). Both have rechargeable batteries and solar panels. No issues.

Comment

I run a Spypoint. I know some folks have had issues with them but mine has been flawless

Comment

Spartan and Covert is all I run and all I will run

SPypoints suck

Comment

Spypoint. Running two and no issues so far. Ultra cheap, easily replaced if the break or get stolen. I can get 4 spypoints for the price of one “nice” camera and cover the whole ranch compared to one stand. I’ve already got two more to put out next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

1. Spypoint- best bang for your buck and easiest to setup and pay for data.
                            2. Covert - best customer support and good quality overall camera and service.
                            3. Snyper - best pictures, terrible support and data plans.
                            4. Spartan - similar to covert but harder to setup.
                            5. Cuddeback - difficult to setup and restricting, not a fan unless you have the ideal property setup for their system

I have not used any moultrie cameras yet. I run 35 cell cams currently so I'm very familiar with all of them. Highly recommend getting a reaktor solar panel setup for any cell cam since they all eat up batteries.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Covert...

Comment

Working...
                              X