This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Little ol Baylor. One of the few schools ever to have Gameday in town for both football and basketball. In case y'all didn't know the men's basketball team is #1.

Meanwhile Texas and A&M suck at both.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Speak for your own ****ty B-ball team. We are the biggest surprise in our conference this year and have a legit coach. Don’t drag us into your squalor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
      Speak for your own ****ty B-ball team. We are the biggest surprise in our conference this year and have a legit coach. Don’t drag us into your squalor.

Lmao.

Texas is in a better conference and has a better overall record. Y'all 14-12 dude. The expectations are obviously lower in Draggieland.

Comment

2020 College Football - Off Season Discussion

Lmao.

Texas is in a better conference and has a better overall record. Y'all 14-12 dude. The expectations are obviously lower in Draggieland.

Please. Y’all are a disaster in conference with a lame duck head coach. We are Year 1 with Buzz nuts and punching way above our weight class. One program has an arrow pointing up and one has an arrow pointing down. Am I right or wrong?

Comment

Please. Y’all are a disaster in conference with a lame duck head coach. We are Year 1 with Buzz nuts and punching way above our weight class. One program has an arrow pointing up and one has an arrow pointing down. Am I right or wrong?

Shaka sucks.

Big 12 is a better basketball conference.

I'm just glad I got to use Draggieland. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
            Aggie dictionary definition of a “good loss” I suppose.

It will be by a much larger margin this season.

Good loss, moral victory...meh... both are losses...

I’m afraid it going to be a completely different season for dem baws down on da bayou.

Comment

2020 College Football - Off Season Discussion

TexAgs is sweet this time of you pimpin’ basketball. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

In my best Allen Iverson voice: “We talking basketball. Not football not football... we talking’ basketball!!” [emoji23][emoji23]

Biggest surprise!! Legit coach! Best worst team in the history of forever! Arrow pointing up! Winner winner chicken dinner

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                Good loss, moral victory...meh... both are losses...

I’m afraid it going to be a completely different season for dem baws down on da bayou.
                Yea. Everyone knows football is only good in the lonestar state. That’s why they make a run at the crystal every year.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                  Yea. Everyone knows football is only good in the lonestar state. That’s why they make a run at the crystal every year.
                  Life is good here too.....wouldn't you say?

Comment

Life is good here too.....wouldn't you say?

He can't get away from the Texas lagniappe . .

#fillthepipeline

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      TexAgs is sweet this time of you pimpin’ basketball. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

In my best Allen Iverson voice: “We talking basketball. Not football not football... we talking’ basketball!!” [emoji23][emoji23]

Biggest surprise!! Legit coach! Best worst team in the history of forever! Arrow pointing up! Winner winner chicken dinner

They call that “trending”

Comment

Question for smart and bob. Did y’all attend tu? Would also like to know what years they were if you did. Just to see if that will shine some light on things.

Comment

Originally posted by Aqckdude View Post
                          Question for smart and bob. Did y’all attend tu? Would also like to know what years they were if you did. Just to see if that will shine some light on things.
                          No. Why does that matter?

In todays world we need more guys to learn trades. The liberal infestation of our schools and colleges is pathetic.

Comment

Can y’all add your social, and home address to that as well...

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                              Can y’all add your social, and home address to that as well...

UPS driver. No degree.

I support you holmes.

Comment

Tarleton State University. Big Long Horn fan. Does it matter that much to aggys? Do aggys only want current students and former graduates to be support them? Just curious?

Comment

Working...
                                X