• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The penis measuring continues.

I got mo money than you do boy.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Why on earth is boobie entering the portal from auburn!? Maybe an Aggie pickup?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
        Literally haven’t mentioned LSU once or what they will do this year i made two wagers you finally took one now we wait enjoy your evening

He might be a "cooyon" . .

#fillthepipeline

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
          I don’t understand the total points on composite. Bama has a higher avg then Georgia and 1 more guy, but less total points.

I took our 7 lowest guys off to give us 19 and took us from 289 to 283 and still would be 6th overall with a higher avg obviously .... I guess maybe only your top 20 guys really count or something

The composite takes into account the individual player grades from ESPN, Rivals, and 247 (not the team rankings).

I am not good at the maths, but if you scroll down to "247Sports Team Rankings Explanation" on the link below, it explains it to you.

The 247Composite Rating is the industry's most comprehensive and unbiased prospect ranking and is also used to generate 247Sports Team Recruiting Rankings.

One of the biggest knocks on Rivals for years was that their rankings more heavily favored quantity over quality. So, when 247 was coming out, one of the things they tried to do is weigh it more evenly, that is why the points that make up the total are issued on a bell curve.

I don't understand the math well enough to understand the thing with Bama and Georgia at the top.
          Last edited by El General; 02-05-2020, 04:55 PM.

Comment

day drinkin'

Comment

That's a bold statement from somebody with a Colin Kaepernick avi....LOL

If we are day drinking you must have been on a three day bender to have lost that bet.

Comment

you win some, you lose some. it is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                  Signing Collins boosted Texas avg grade on the composite to 91.90, 5th highest overall.

Rivals - 13th
                  ESPN - 9th
                  247 - 10th

247 Composite Ranking - 9th. Pretty good for a ****ty year.

And all but 1 kid is from Texas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Thursday morning here in Australia. Woke up to a beautiful day and commitments from our last two targets. What a great class Jimbo signed. Very balanced too. Then I catch up on this thread and dear lord some of y’all went full retard. Get it together! Enjoy what’s left of your day.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                      I don’t understand the total points on composite. Bama has a higher avg then Georgia and 1 more guy, but less total points.

I took our 7 lowest guys off to give us 19 and took us from 289 to 283 and still would be 6th overall with a higher avg obviously .... I guess maybe only your top 20 guys really count or something

Yes. Top 20 prospects for each service. Rivals is top 20 plus points for top 250 players. Bread doesn’t really do much but get you full.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                        you win some, you lose some. it is what it is.

You don't get to chose the avatar do you(Well unless you are Brock) ?

Figured the winner did post bet win?.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                          Thursday morning here in Australia. Woke up to a beautiful day and commitments from our last two targets. What a great class Jimbo signed. Very balanced too. Then I catch up on this thread and dear lord some of y’all went full retard. Get it together! Enjoy what’s left of your day.

Drink a Fosters and celebrate Sir!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            You don't get to chose the avatar do you(Well unless you are Brock) ?

Figured the winner did post bet win?.
                            Correct. Winner chooses after the game usually. I have provided a couple of options to losers in the past....
                            Last edited by eradicator; 02-05-2020, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Offers by top 10 schools (@247Sports):

Georgia - 267
                              Bama - 252
                              Clemson - 106
                              LSU - 316
                              Ohio St - 206
                              A&M - 233
                              Auburn - 263
                              Florida - 294
                              Texas - 130
                              Tennessee - 490

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                                Correct. Winner chooses after the game usually. I have provided a couple of options to losers in the past....

So no booze involved...

Comment

Working...
                                X