This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El General View Post
    Brady wasn't the savior. Coach O brought in the talent that they needed to make it work and made a commitment to running a modern offense (something most defensive minded HC's don't do).

Absolutely gotta love when i solid plan comes together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
      Kudos to coach O on player development for taking a 2 year starter in the midst of an offensive scheme change, and getting the maximum out of a once back up...

I can spin this all day

Spin what? Both of you left out the qb being poison all season, rah rah on!

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
        Spin what? Both of you left out the qb being poison all season, rah rah on!

Gotta love a coaching staff that believes in you an your abilities, and puts you in a position to showcase that.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
          Why would any horn fan want to keep him after another 8 win season? Or even 9 wins?
          I don't know that I would. I know that trying to find the next "right" guy and starting over again would suck.

I hope the season goes well and we don't have to see. If 9-3 turned into 10-3 Big 12 champs he isn't going anywhere.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            I don't know that I would. I know that trying to find the next "right" guy and starting over again would suck.

I hope the season goes well and we don't have to see. If 9-3 turned into 10-3 Big 12 champs he isn't going anywhere.

I think he has to make the playoff. If not, then horn has seriously lowered the bar.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
              FPI is a retarded ranking. They had LSU 3rd in their final ranking after they beat Clemson for the title behind both Clemson and Ohio St.
              Its espn, they hate LSU

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                February...and we're worried about ranking based on computer metrics...

What else are we supposed to talk about in February? Any suggestions [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                  Herman will either get it done or he won't. The AD has spoke his peace! Win or bye...

CDC gets to practice with Shaka in about a month.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post

It’s time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

What else are we supposed to talk about in February? Any suggestions [emoji23]

Rangers fans crying about the Astros?[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Tomorrow. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                          I think he has to make the playoff. If not, then horn has seriously lowered the bar.
                          Nah. The bar is a national championship. Not just making the playoff and losing...by alot.

Comment

Nah. The bar is a national championship. Not just making the playoff and losing...by alot.

So he has to win a NC or he’s gone?

Comment

Chose your words carefully Billy....He's loading up the Rolodex for future use 12-15 months down the line.

Just a heads up..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Chose your words carefully Billy....He's loading up the Rolodex for future use 12-15 months down the line.

Just a heads up..
                                Yup, make stupid predictions, ya get called out...😂😂😂

Comment

Working...
                                X