This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
    Y’all are returning quite a few starters on offense correct? Is there any young guys that will maybe jump up into some of those wrs slots?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Demas . .

#fillthepipeline

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
      If Jimbo thinks Calzada is better than Mond, he will get the snaps. I doubt at this point that Calzada would be an upgrade. Arm strength aside, there isn't any reason to think he would be more effective in that offense than Mond at this point. He needs the practice reps to get ready before the QB battle in 2021.

Agreed. If he was ready he would see the field some. I don’t think he will beat out a Sr QB in Mond.

Comment

So at what point does jimbo get heat for his lack of adapting, lack or player development, and or lack of talent being brought in to compete? Assuming the last 3 seasons rolls into monds SR season as well?

He will start catching a little heat with 8-4. Lack of talent brought in? His first two full classes were #4 and #6. It would be unrealistic to expect better. Now he needs to develop his kids and start beating the likes of LSU, Auburn, and Bama more often.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
          LSU gets no props.
          For what?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I don’t post much on this thread, but if Mond plays...
            I’m out

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
              I’m out

Comeback and see us in 2021. [emoji106]

Comment

Y’all are returning quite a few starters on offense correct? Is there any young guys that will maybe jump up into some of those wrs slots?

I would have said before last year that WR was a position of strength with Ausbon, Davis, Rogers, Buckley, etc. returning, but Rogers was still too inconsistent and Davis had a few critical dropped passes. Both were talented enough to declare for the draft and have NFL potential.

That said, Ausbon is probably the most consistent receiver and is returning as a senior leader on offense. It took true freshman Anias Smith awhile to break through and see playing time, but by the end of the season he was probably the most electric receiver, if not player, on offense. There has been talk of moving him to RB, but I hope they can fill the RB void and keep smith at WR, while utilizing his skills out of the backfield on occasion. Dylan Wright and Kam Brown were both 4* in the 2019 class that should see more reps. Demas is highly projected coming out of HS, but he's still unproven and missed all of his senior season after being declared ineligible by the UIL following a transfer.

Of course, Weidermeyer had a great season as a freshman TE and former 5* Cupp is returning from an injury in camp, so there's a lot to be excited about at that position. Expect to see a lot of 2 tight end sets that will create mismatches for almost any defense.
                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
                  I’m out
                  Later

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                    LSU gets no props.
                    Come on man. Everybody knows we suck again. Look how many times HeisMond has been mentioned. LS&U has zero chance. They floating belly up in the bayou baw with the gaspa-goux

Comment

[ATTACH]991205[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                        Come on man. Everybody knows we suck again. Look how many times HeisMond has been mentioned. LS&U has zero chance. They floating belly up in the bayou baw with the gaspa-goux
                        Nobody said that. Did you actually read the metric? Its f'ing returners. LSU is graduating everybody. Get over it!

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                          Nobody said that. Did you actually read the metric? Its f'ing returners. LSU is graduating everybody. Get over it!
                          Sweet avatar

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                            LSU graduating everybody
                            Many that left were juniors.

#bellyupondabayou
                            Last edited by Bayouboy; 02-07-2020, 06:24 PM.

Comment

This dip****, lol.

Former Ohio State assistant Zach Smith was sentenced today to 180 days in jail (20 days to be served forthwith), anger management, 40 hours of community service and 3yrs probation with drugs & alcohol conditions. He was found guilty of violating a civil protection order in Dec.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                                This dip****, lol.

Former Ohio State assistant Zach Smith was sentenced today to 180 days in jail (20 days to be served forthwith), anger management, 40 hours of community service and 3yrs probation with drugs & alcohol conditions. He was found guilty of violating a civil protection order in Dec.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                                Was his buddy Tom with him?

Comment

Working...
                                X