X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
    Wow! Texas A$M
    What a dumb move in 2012 for the Ags. What on earth were we thinking?

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
      What a dumb move in 2012 for the Ags. What on earth were we thinking?
      Sliver!

Comment

We couldn’t be happier either. It’s truly been a win win! Congrats to all!

Comment

The whole avg rated recruit or ratio argument is dumb. Below are pure facts

Texas AM - 26 signees, take away our bottom 7 guys (bread or depth) and we have a 0.93 avg

Texas - 19 signees - avg 0.91+

So yes with 19 guys you have a higher avg, but that’s OnLy because we brought in more depth guys. Our top 19 are better than yours, and we have more depth guys to fill in. Win win win. This is an example to illustrate this whole “yeah but our avg recruit ranking is better” is fake news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

#newcarsmell #longestlasting

Comment

No. 3 QB in Texas and I'm sure there's more exaggerations on that list...

Yall got a great class, you dont need to muk it up with false information.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
              Last edited by Birddog66; 02-06-2020, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post

Texas AM - 26 signees, take away our bottom 7 guys (bread or depth) and we have a 0.93 avg

So yes with 19 guys you have a higher avg, but that’s OnLy because we brought in more depth guys. Our top 19 are better than yours, and we have more depth guys to fill in. Win win win. This is an example to illustrate this whole “yeah but our avg recruit ranking is better” is fake news.

How do you put a number (ranking) on how talented a kid is? What does a 0.1 difference amount to?

Calling kids bread is dumb as well when considering TCU and Baylor have held their own against the blue chips.

Comment

They have what it takes to win is the only point that matters. No excuses, much like Texas. Neither have done much of late or in some cases, a really long time.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
                    How do you put a number (ranking) on how talented a kid is? What does a 0.1 difference amount to?

Calling kids bread is dumb as well when considering TCU and Baylor have held their own against the blue chips.
                    Less than 50% of most classes pan out to be great players. You evaluate classes 4 years after they step on campus to see what they resulted in.. Texas 2016 class for example was horrific in the end, it was a 7th ranked class with 29 kids...
                    Last edited by Chad C; 02-06-2020, 08:23 AM.

Comment

GP threw out some interesting tidbits about the staff during his presser yesterday. Basically said Jerry Kill is going to decide who calls plays this fall. I'm pretty sure this Cumbie/Meacham 'reunion' is gonna be a disaster

Comment

You only have 85 scholarships to give out. Bread matters.

Comment

Percentage points and splitting hairs is silly. Production on the field is all that matters in the end.

We'll see what happens going forward.

Comment

How’s that for an avg

Comment

Yea... they should fire their media guy... 1 and 2 qb signed with Texas..

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

How’s that for an avg

This trophy is so much better than the one you get for recruiting

Comment

Working...
                                X