Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

North Shore and State Champion QB Dematrius Davis just committed to Auburn.

Chad Morris probably, but this kids QB coach is Jeff Blake.
    His son, Emory was a receiver at Auburn.
    Either way, nice push to get some Texas kids on the plains.

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
      So 3 star players are pathetic? I see you continue to drag TCU into the conversation. Patterson has done more with his 2 star players than your team could do with 4 star players. He has always had to play with lesser talent while schools like yours continue to got top talent and can't do jack sheet. So keep up with the hallucinagenics and dreaming big
      Doesn’t look that way. Since 2012, when TCU joined the Big12 and the Aggies joined the SEC, the Aggies are 68-36 and TCU is 63-40.

Would you like to compare strength of schedule for those 8 seasons also?

And maybe you should brush up on your “reading comprehension”. I didn’t say 3*’s were pathetic, I said, to the longhorn, bringing the Aggies into the discussion of LSU vs Texas recruiting was pathetic. I’ll take all the 3*’s in the world....Johnny Football was a 3* and won the Heisman.

And I so hope Colorado cancels and whoever it is tech is playing in week 3 cancels so we can fill that spot with them. Oh how much fun that game will be.
      Last edited by RLB; 05-17-2020, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
        Please God... let there be college football this fall!
        You see the “hit piece“ in the WSJ? They don’t want it to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          Yeah, you might wanna rethink that last comment.
          Rosie O'Donnell just committed to Texas. She is now Jennifer Anniston.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
            Wow . . I'd wondered how that works . .

Comment

Doesn’t look that way. Since 2012, when TCU joined the Big12 and the Aggies joined the SEC, the Aggies are 68-36 and TCU is 63-40.

And maybe you should brush up on your “reading comprehension”. I didn’t say 3*’s were pathetic, I said, to the longhorn, bringing the Aggies into the discussion of LSU vs Texas recruiting was pathetic. I’ll take all the 3*’s in the world....Johnny Football was a 3* and won the Heisman.

And I so hope Colorado cancels and whoever it is tech is playing in week 3 cancels so we can fill that spot with them. Oh how much fun that game will be.
              So you won a few more games. Take a look at final AP rankings in same time period. aTm has finished ranked #18, #16, #5. Mean time TCU for same period finished ranked #9, #7, #3. I'm not into moral victories but its laughable to think aTm has been putting out a better product on the field than TCU. You got some pretty cool traditions and know how to fill a stadium and I respect that and think it would be a great place for a kid to land. But the sore losers who cant accept defeat and admit they have a ways to go really diminishes all those great aspects and I have to say I lose respect because they sure have some confused and confounded fans for the amount of trash talk with nothing to back it up except a subpar product on the field that is evident to everyone else who watches too

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                So you won a few more games. Take a look at final AP rankings in same time period. aTm has finished ranked #18, #16, #5. Mean time TCU for same period finished ranked #9, #7, #3. I'm not into moral victories but its laughable to think aTm has been putting out a better product on the field than TCU. You got some pretty cool traditions and know how to fill a stadium and I respect that and think it would be a great place for a kid to land. But the sore losers who cant accept defeat and admit they have a ways to go really diminishes all those great aspects and I have to say I lose respect because they sure have some confused and confounded fans for the amount of trash talk with nothing to back it up except a subpar product on the field that is evident to everyone else who watches too
                Dammit . . A runon sentence . .

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                  Drink another and it will read fine. Too early to start this beat down. Good luck to yall. Sure hope the season materializes and everyone can enjoy it again

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post

Gotta love the ol redirect from the point with the ad hominem fallacy......

Comment

I thought that only happened with Bama

Comment

Originally posted by Clark View Post
                        North Shore and State Champion QB Dematrius Davis just committed to Auburn.

Chad Morris probably, but this kids QB coach is Jeff Blake.
                        His son, Emory was a receiver at Auburn.
                        Either way, nice push to get some Texas kids on the plains.
                        I did not realize Auburn's recruiting class was around 50 last week and just now up to around 20. Gus better get to work. With the addition of Joey Freshwater in the SEC West recruiting will not be getting any easier.

Comment

The 3* the Aggies took has 10 offers from D schools, including UPENN, one of the most difficult schools to get into in the US. He's good at football and can bring up the team GPA.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                            You spelt crumbs wrong lol

Hold that 3⭐️

Y’all stole him from the gauntlet alright 13 offers from no one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            I don't know anything about the kid other than he's a 3 sport athlete and didn't get his first ranking until July of 2019. Sounds like he attended one Regional test for the Opening. Texas just offered a couple weeks ago, must have seen something they liked. It's not like Louisiana has a ton of highly ranked players, only 10 are even evaluated as a 4* or above. As I said, hope he can contribute.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                              I don't know anything about the kid other than he's a 3 sport athlete and didn't get his first ranking until July of 2019. Sounds like he attended one Regional test for the Opening. Texas just offered a couple weeks ago, must have seen something they liked. It's not like Louisiana has a ton of highly ranked players, only 10 are even evaluated as a 4* or above. As I said, hope he can contribute.
                              Can’t go wrong with a Louisiananimal he’s just no beignet as of today

Comment

White hot. 4* safety out of Atlanta Khari Gee to LSU

Comment

Working...
                                X