X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Where can I place my order Fred? I'm drinking the maroon coolaid out of those.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
      Where can I place my order Fred? I'm drinking the maroon coolaid out of those.

Lmaooooo

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
        Can you run that for the end of 2019 regular season?
        according to Teamrankings.com, that chart IS their final team standings / rankings for 2019. It's dated 1/14/20, and LSU won the NC on 1/13/20. Further proof that analytics and computer generated polls don't mean schit. Championships and the last team standing is decided on the field.

The Fighting MacDaddy67's lost to Clemson who lost to the Fighting Freds in the NC game. Yet somehow TR.com has MacDaddy ranked higher than Fred ? Talk about ZERO credibility ...

Comment

Originally posted by cehorn View Post
          Good lord the whole country needs to go back to normal. According to this post the China virus has been around since 1939,,,,
          Bruh you know how long China has been around? How do we know since 1939 they haven't been holding us down?

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
            Bruh you know how long China has been around? How do we know since 1939 they haven't been holding us down?

Good lord this mans on to something

Comment

10 wins the last 20 years:

Kansas: 1
              A&M: 1

Top 10 Seasons:

Kansas:1

Top 10 Seasons last 25 ys:

Kansas: 2

BCS/NY6 Bowls:

A&M: 0

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post

Top 10 Seasons:

BCS/NY6 Bowls:

Jimbo dude.....sec bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post

Top 10 Seasons:

BCS/NY6 Bowls:

Welcome to elite status Kansas, join our awesomeness.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                    according to Teamrankings.com, that chart IS their final team standings / rankings for 2019. It's dated 1/14/20, and LSU won the NC on 1/13/20. Further proof that analytics and computer generated polls don't mean schit. Championships and the last team standing is decided on the field.

The Fighting MacDaddy67's lost to Clemson who lost to the Fighting Freds in the NC game. Yet somehow TR.com has MacDaddy ranked higher than Fred ? Talk about ZERO credibility ...

Don’t ever compare me to that bandwagon fan

Comment

Quick search shows I’ve been around [emoji2371][emoji1365]

Comment

Texas for the last 10 years - 71-57 128 games at 55% wins

TAMU for the last ten years - 84-46 130 games at 64% wins

We can cherry pick stats all day - 'carve the narrative' is the term I see a lot on here.

Check out the Texas A&M Aggies College Football History, Stats, Records, Polls, Bowls and More College Football Stats at Sports-Reference.com

The fact is that both schools have under performed (given their $ investments, recruiting and resources) for a LONG TIME. History is on tu's side, they have a NC this Millenium, my beloved Aggies don't have anybody still alive that still remembers a NC.

Both schools are pretty much mediocre, both trying not to be. Given the above mentioned resources along with keeping the talent that leaves the state to go win NCs at Alabama, Clemson and LSU both teams should be top 10 every year.

Anyway, I sure hope we have football this year.

Comment

Hook em

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post

We can cherry pick stats all day - 'carve the narrative' is the term I see a lot on here.

Check out the Texas A&M Aggies College Football History, Stats, Records, Polls, Bowls and More College Football Stats at Sports-Reference.com

The fact is that both schools have under performed (given their $ investments, recruiting and resources) for a LONG TIME. History is on tu's side, they have a NC this Millenium, my beloved Aggies don't have anybody still alive that still remembers a NC.

Both schools are pretty much mediocre, both trying not to be. Given the above mentioned resources along with keeping the talent that leaves the state to go win NCs at Alabama, Clemson and LSU both teams should be top 10 every year.

You're not wrong.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post

Now do this with only games vs Power 5 teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post

Really? I was thinking it must be a strength of schedule ranking? Craziness

Comment

Working...
                                X