Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

34K likes, 351 comments - LSU Football (@lsufootball) on Instagram: "One day you wake up and BAM... Your dreams come true"

Chilllllsssssss!!!!! LPLG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bammmmm!!!!

Comment

Comment

Hold That Tiger!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
            Come on down Jojo with that commitment #10 player in the state of Texas

Very nice pickup. Had offers from every major school in Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
              Very nice pickup. Had offers from every major school in Texas.

Earle, a 5-9, 170-pound prospect from Aledo, Texas chose the Tigers over offers from schools like Texas, Oklahoma, Georgia, Alabama, Ohio State, and many others.

Comment

Did any of Jimbo's or Hot Lips' recruits go in round 1 of the draft?

I know a lot of LSU players those 2 teams played against "and made look good... By the way... thanks!" did

For being two super recruiters the fruit they are bearing is kinda….. mehhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                  Did any of Jimbo's or Hot Lips' recruits go in round 1 of the draft?

I know a lot of LSU players those 2 teams played against "and made look good... By the way... thanks!" did

For being two super recruiters the fruit they are bearing is kinda….. mehhhh.

Come on winder likker....Herman hasn't had a class graduate he recruited yet. And the 3 year letterman were a transitional class.

He did recruit the #9 player taken last year though.

You are certainly getting Aggish in your old age with your narrative carving ...

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Come on winder likker....Herman hasn't had a class graduate he recruited yet. And the 3 year letterman were a transitional class.

You are certainly getting Aggish in your old age with your narrative carving ...
                    And the same for Jimbo. He was still at FSU when guys like Okudah were recruits.

Comment

No one good graduates any longer. They all geaux to the NFL as juniors. Oh wait.... the NFL has to want them

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                        And the same for Jimbo. He was still at FSU when guys like Okudah were recruits.
                        Correct. How many Seminoles are rated high right now that Jimbo put at Fl St?

Comment

In other words..... both are tremendously overrated and overpaid.

Shrimp Boat Captain gonna take you to the woodshed. Again!

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                            No one good graduates any longer. They all geaux to the NFL as juniors. Oh wait.... the NFL has to want them

So Burrow sucks?

Braindead is a horrible way to go through life carpetbagger!..

Comment

Originally posted by smart View Post
                              so burrow sucks? :d

braindead is a horrible way to go through life carpetbagger!..
                              stoppppp!!! I can't breathe!! Hahahahaha

Comment

Easy now, this LSU narrative carving is at full **** level like we’ve never seen on this forum

Comment

Working...
                                X